Denver Mags: Sweet Apartment for Rent!!

Hey gang-

I'm moving back to the hills and have an apartment for rent. Here's the deal:

-The one bed /one bath apartment it currently being remodeled with new appliances, counters, floors, bath, paint, big bay windows, vegetable garden, high ceilings with fans, crown molding.
    -Baker Historic Hood two story with very cool neighbors and extremely cool landlords.
    -Two blocks from lite rail
    -Close to Downtown, Wash Park, I-25, 6th Ave and Cherry Creek
    -Utilities are paid and also provides free wireless internet (cable not included)
    -$725 / month (first and deposit to move, no last
    -On-site coin-op laundry
    -Bonus: If you need a temporary place to crash until then you can use a sweet studio apartment upstairs until the the one bedroom is finished being remodeled by Dec. 1st.

Shoot me a PM if interested! It's a nice place and thought I would let the mags have a stab at it before it goes on Craigslist, etc.
    Cheers-
    (p.s. Would it be appropriate to post this on the main ski forum?)

Moving back to Aspen?

10-4, good buddy. Hope to hook up with ya'll soon!

Just think - you can have a place that only has your own pubes on the floor! How cool is that!

(bump)

If I knew more about my future here in Denver I'd definitely be interested. I won't know anything for another month though, so that doesn't help you. Interested in some pictures anyhow...