Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    F HP printers. seriously. I used to love them , used to even work at HP. slow downward spiral in quality and expense IMO. Switched to Epson about 6 months ago. zero complaints. and the math on the in refill costs is striking compared to HP. I just get whatever model is around $150-$200 at costco.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    1) It seems to take forever to get itself sorted. There's about a minute of spinning back and forth and aligning things before it actually prints the first page. .
    This! hahaha.. the thing would sit there and whir, click, slide the print head back and forth for MINUTES before printing anything. Some engineer somewhere needs to be slapped upside the head for that design. Reminded me of one of Willy Wonkas chocolate factory machine.

Heh. I'd forgotten about this thread. An update:

I finally got sick of my HP 6500's bullshit, so I beat it to death with an assortment of blunt objects, which was incredibly satisfying. An ode to office space, I guess. I bought a fairly inexpensive brother laser printer maybe 5 years ago, and it's been pretty much flawless.

I do like the label and shipping printers a lot as they do not turned off quickly and have a lot of durability. So, consider the printers at MUNBYN and enjoy your easy life.

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    F HP printers. seriously. I used to love them , used to even work at HP. slow downward spiral in quality and expense IMO. Switched to Epson about 6 months ago. zero complaints. and the math on the in refill costs is striking compared to HP. I just get whatever model is around $150-$200 at costco.
    I bought an Epson ET-2760 at Costco a couple of years ago. It's been great, no issues, prints clear images and the ink reservoir system versus buying damn expensive HP cartridges has probably paid for the printer. I filled it up when new and just recently did I add additional ink for the first time. Epson provided four bottle of ink, 1 black and three color plus one additional black bottle and I still have half of the second black bottle left.

I see this on Amazon for as low as $230.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    I bought an Epson ET-2760 at Costco a couple of years ago. It's been great, no issues, prints clear images and the ink reservoir system versus buying damn expensive HP cartridges has probably paid for the printer. I filled it up when new and just recently did I add additional ink for the first time. Epson provided four bottle of ink, 1 black and three color plus one additional black bottle and I still have half of the second black bottle left.

I see this on Amazon for as low as $230.
    yeah! Same model I picked up. Thing is a champ.