Best San Francisco Shop for a mount? Any Mags work at a shop in the bay area?

As a former shop employee, I get super picky now when trusting a shop with anything technical - especially in a city. I live down the road from Lombardis so that would be easy but they seem to be a bunch of clowns over there.

First off, any mags work at a shop in or around SF? If not what is the best place to get a mount and not be super ripped off or get crappy work?

Gracias.

Marmot in the East bay ask for Seth, he posts on here, top notch.

Hey, that's me! Thanks for the props. The good news is that I already screwed up my one mount allowed this season, so everyone from here on out is in the clear! (j/k)

Dynafit, anything AT, anything tele, anything weird, and we're good to go. But I don't have any alpine jigs here. Paper jigs are no problem, but that said I have no hesitation recommending California Ski Co., on Gilman in Berkeley, for all your alpine shenanigans.

As just covered. Anything AT - go to Marmot. Cal Ski Co seems to be the only place in the Bay that gets any respect from maggots. I've not shopped there so I can't really comment. I just go to Tahoe or jondrums house.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

There is one person at Lombardis who has perfectly mounted many pairs for me, but he now is the ski/snowboard manager, so don't know how much time he spends in the back shop. PM me and I will give you more info

x2 on Marmot and Cal Ski.
    and run, do not walk, from Helm.
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

x3 California Ski Company... picking up my freshly mounted skis from them this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by umby View Post
    x3 California Ski Company... picking up my freshly mounted skis from them this afternoon.
    4x California Ski Company for Alpine stuff. Very good folks to deal with.