Where full grown men pretend to be cowboys

MONTANA/IDAHO SFB'S TGR MAGGOT POV STOKE CONTEST/MOVIE PLANNING THREAD

Let's start off with a roll call. I live in Big Sky, have an extra room/floor space for teammates, and am keen to giv'er. This region has got a huge amount of territory to work with, and I think that we should do our best to make a team(s) with some miles between members so we make the most of it. Or we can all stay home and argue about whose mountain has the highest concentration douche bags like usual...either way is fine.

I'm here in Victor and I also have an extra room/floor space and am keen to giv'er.

Excellent. Goatman gets the idea. Paging Brozemanites, Zootowners, Whitefishies, Panhandlers, whatever you call people from Ketchum, etc...

I'll be in Big Sky by the beginning of December... not sure about floor space, but count me in.

Bozeman, sounds like a great plan.

Everyone keep an eye on developments of the official traveling cam situation on this contest's mother thread over in S&S. This aspect of the contest could lead to some really fun ski trips and demaggautry if it ever materializes.

I'm in for sure. I'll be back in Big Sky by December 1st. Alex sent you a PM.

I'll say SFB sure has enough go-pros we'll see if the organization to pull it off is there...If you need some footage of a beer-bellied middle-aged slow-dog-noodlin bus-drivin gaper I'm in!!

Lex, we definitely need some footage of that as long as said beer-bellied middle-aged slow-dog-noodlin bus-drivin gaper has a healthy hankerin' for some debauchery and can hang with some no-good law-breakin foul-mouthed dirtbags without passing judgement. Whitesmoke mentioned (and I agree) that while we will surely document some totz xxx-tremez freeskiingz, we should also be inclusive, party hard, and not being aggro bro-bras at the end of the day.

Whitey also offered up his huge ass place as a hosting venue for a BS summit where the whole team will get together, shred, and rage for a few days. Sounds like he has a sick spot, lots of space, and most importantly the excellent attitude necessary for making it go off. Thinking we're going to do it in late Feb....I'll confirm the date of Underground DB with TeamBlurr ASAP so we can set a concrete date to plan around.

Underground is never too concrete. Think it got pushed back twice last year. I think it is usually the 2nd or 3rd wed in Feb. I might be wrong.

I'll be in Gardiner all winter (when I'm not up at BB or BS for a weekend) if anyone gets down that way for some backcountry.

Quote Originally Posted by Scree Shredder View Post
    Underground is never too concrete. Think it got pushed back twice last year. I think it is usually the 2nd or 3rd wed in Feb. I might be wrong.
    ^^^ Sounds about right.
    Perhaps we can do a week long extravaganza where people can come and go as their schedules allow to account for the uncertainty that is Underground. My liver will hate me dearly but hey we all got to make some sacrifices and I should just about be coming into full winter stride at that point anyways. I'll be working at a new pub this winter with a shenanigan loving boss so we could maybe scrounge up some "corporate" beer sponsorship... Team Debauchery

When you folks get it together in terms of a solid date, gimme a shout.

No promises but its possible I can swing a discount day at Moonlight Basin for all interested.

Keep me posted.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Half of my heart resides in Montana, much of it in Big Sky.I'm getting a fat time raise this winter and plan on passing through that way sometime this winter. I could use some debauchery in my life, and could use some friends to ski with. WOuld love to contribute in any way I can.
    As a snowboarder... i fucking hate snowboarders in general. -advres

DeeAre anytime you feel like coming through Big Sky I can more then likely put you up at my place. Keep in touch and let's shred this winter! Oh I can probably hook you up with a big ol' fatty dose of debauchery as well.

wrd!

As a snowboarder... i fucking hate snowboarders in general. -advres

hmm..... if any mt mags are interested in exploring some different spots (teton pass (mt), mt.baldy in the belts, I've got some other stuff in mind) hit me up. otherwise I'd love to partake in some good ol skool pigsty debauchery shreddage any time of the season, a three day work week affords me ample opportunity for tomfoolerypowpow mtmagidiocy...woot woot!!

rockcreek.... I'm always down for adventure. Hit me up if you want some company.

If this expands towards South Central Idaho let me know...

I'm in.....
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

anything happening with this?
    "he doesn't know to behold what the cold frost can do..."