Thread: FS Armada ARG

FS Armada ARG

Hey guys, i bought these ARG's from a guy on here about 2 months ago but i have decided to go a different route and need to sell these.

the ARG's are in excellent condition. the guy i bought them from skied them 30 days and there have been no core shots, just normal scratches but they were just waxed and tuned up. there is a small chip on the very front of the ski on the edge/face of the ski but it wont hurt anything because that part of the ski never touches the ground. they were mounted once for dukes for a 27.5 boot. 325 bsl i think. i have never used the skis, just have been sitting in my room since i bought them.

$300 + shipping is what i paid for them so ill start out on that price. not looking to flip these so im just being honest with you guys

bindings in last picture arent included.

here is the chip, doesnt affect the ski at all because it never touches the snow

No core shots? Then whats all that black ptex doing over the pink logos? Also that little ding looks like its either waiting for delam or for moisture to enter.....

Definite possibility of moisture getting in through that 'chip.' The ptex on the bases could just be fills, but impossible to say really...I'm guessing the dude you bought them from was an honest guy and told you they weren't core shots?

sorry the original guy just emailed me to give me more info on them so i can do the best sale possible. here is some info he gave me.

While I state that I don't remember which ptex fixes were core shots and which were just non-coreshot scratches/gouges, I did acknowledge there were at least some core shots there. They were all repaired immediately after happening, though - I never skied on them before getting them repaired, so no moisture issues that way.

now for the chip. It happened on about the 3rd day out that I had them. So, they saw lots of use after that, and there has never been any issue with them. No signs of further delamination, no signs of moisture penetration. 2) I had a guy who is on the message boards who is highly regarded for ski tech expertise look at them, and he told me they were best to leave as-is. He said there was no risk to leaving it like that, and trying to fix it to make it look better actually had greater risk of messing it up worse. That part of the ski has a tip spacer - the core doesn't go to there, and again, moisture isn't getting in there. If someone was really worried, they could throw some JB weld or epoxy on there for insurance.

if anybody has any more questions i can answer them. not trying to rip anybody off.

bump it up. if you have any questions please ask

these are still for sale and really need these sold, will trade for just about powder ski that is decent on groomers but still fine in chopped up/skied out stuff. will sell for $230 +shipping