Which Ski Fits Between a S7 and Super 7?

Was out tonight at the Seattle Ski Show checking out all the new gear and got to thinking. I have 195 Super 7's that are a blast to ski, but requires attention and feel quite heavy after a few hours. I also have 188 S7's that are best described as the "Pocket Rocket" of rockered pow skis...super fun and playful, but a bit wimpy when pushed too hard. So, my question is, what ski fits right in between those two? Something that is still playful, but not as demanding as the Super7's? Bentchetlers? Nordica Patrons? Something else I am overlooking?
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

189 obSETHed.
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

I skied the standard non-super 188 S7, and the 195 Super 7, at a demo day in choppy but deep powder. I liked the stability of the 195 Super but didn't like the weight; I liked the playfulness and easy-turning of the 188 S7 but didn't like the feeling of easy-deflection.

The ski I felt was most like splitting the difference, or combining the best features of both, is the Lhasa Pow. At the time, I had just an older pair of 196, with carbon stringers (I think -- not 100% certain on the construction). I don't know if the 191 carbon will ski similarly, but I'll find out this winter.

IMHO I thought the Lhasa split the difference by being as easy to turn and similar in perceived weight (while skiing) as the 188 S7, but having stability similar to the 195 Super 7. It's less playful feeling than the 188 S7 though -- less bouncy/poppy, but by no means dead-feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Kimball Junction The Dark Side Of The Wasatch
    190 Bibby Pro
    Jibs Not Jobs

I like Lhasa as well and renegades. Different weapons. Super was heavy and lhas is lighter but Ren is chargy, quick and stable
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)