Fat touring setup: Live Life 191, Dynafit, skinz, cheap Scarpa, Dakine, ski rack

Posted about these on someone else's thread and got a couple inquiries so figured I'd just start my own thread for them. There's also a few things lying around unused that could still make someone happy and I'm just looking to get rid of them.

First up. Lightweight backcountry powder touring setup: Surface Live Life 191 with Dynafit TLT Speed, both one season old.

Skis are some Surface Live Life. SETUP SOLD!

Light and poppy w/ 120 underfoot and "W" profile (rocker/camber/rocker). Really fun, pivot-skier kind of ride that floated great and handled all kinds of mixed backcountry last year. They are directional, with less rocker in the tail, but I have decided I am not a fakie rider so going with Lhasas this year and too much overlap. Anyway, skied about 20 days, all in pow, just a couple scratches that are easily p-texed. Currently mounted with Dynafits (TLT Speed, no brakes) at -5cm with 320bsl.
    Would consider separating, but it's a great rig and I'll deal. Both skis and bindings bought new last December so thinking $450 shipped. Who wants a powfun sandwich?

As parts, these prices PLUS shipping:
    Bindings: $200
    Skis: $250

Also selling BOOTS: Scarpa Spirit 3, size 28.5
    Heavy use. I have worn out the dynafit toe dimples and they rattle in dynafits, but would still work fine with any plate-style AT binding (duke, fritschi, etc.). Intuition liners and will throw in boot boards and SOLE insoles that can all be molded once more. $50 shipped.
    Who wants to skimo like a bromo?

ski rack for a car with gutters
    Must have gutters. If you can't crimp it, no workie.
    $30 shipped

Dakine Sequence backcountry pack for camera carry. SOLD! to El Chupacabra.

Has padded cell with dividers for all camera gear. Carries tripod and probe/shovel. Get the shot and get faceshots.
    $50 shipped.
    http://www.rememberdelaware.com/p-91...4841_a_7c91888

Pics of skis:

Last edited by lepistoir; 11-04-2011 at 02:43 PM. Reason: skins no longer for sale 11/3/11
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

If someone comes along for just the skis, I'd be happy to take the binding end of the split. Nice setup though!

How'd you like the skis? I picked up a pair at the end of last season and am excited to take them out.

Size on the spirit 3s?

free bump

Quote Originally Posted by avitas View Post
    If someone comes along for just the skis, I'd be happy to take the binding end of the split. Nice setup though!
    how much you trying to spend on those binders, might be into splitting it up w/ you?

Quote Originally Posted by avitas View Post
    free bump
    Thank you, bump fairy.
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

Spirit 3s are 28.5
    Updated original post

Quote Originally Posted by rudy View Post
    Size on the spirit 3s?

teleposeur: Looks like 200+ ship for binding.

As parts, these prices PLUS shipping:
    Bindings: $200
    Skis: $250
    Skins: $100

All PMs responded to.

Have inquiries for whole setup as well as all parts separately. Will try to sell as setup first. Sequence pack pending payment...

Anyone looking for a cheap ski rack for their beater or

cheap boots for a lighter skier riding fritschi/naxo/marker/silvretta bindings?

Edit: skins no longer for sale. Realized I'm shopping for fat skins for girlfriend's skis when I already have a pair that just needs shortening. One offer still out there for skis/bindings and will let that go until tonight. Past midnight, the bindings and skis will be separated for the buyers who inquired.

skis/bindings sold to alpentalcorey

Anyone want cheap stuff?