2 Jackets: Patagonia Rubicon & Sessions Summit

Thinning out the closet...

PayPal or local pickup.

Both are in excellent shape with no rips, tears, fraying or stains. All zipper pulls are functional, as are any elastics, buttons and snaps. Both were just washed and treated with Nikwax.

Patagonia Rubicon - Small SOLD
    1st generation, I think? So no pit zips.
    Bought at the end of the season a few years ago. Wore it sporadically since. Just never really fit like I wanted.
    Otherwise, three exterior pockets, plus one on the arm. Google pocket and music pocket on the interior. Wire loops for headphones. Powder skirt that's designed to be hooked to Patagonia pants. Reinforced elbows, hips/waist and shoulders. Removable hood.

Session Summit Series Jacket - Medium. SOLD
    Bought this around 2001 or 2002, I think. This was back when Sessions started coming out with garments designed with McConkey.
    Two exterior pockets; chest and rear lumbar pocket.
    It's unique in that is has a removable compression vest on the inside with more pockets and wire loops for heaphones. It also has a sleeve for a hydration bladder. The vest is also to function as a powder skirt and can be attached to belt loops. Additionally, it has clips inside the cuffs for glove leashes. Venting on the chest. The hood is removable. Recco reflector.

I'd say $50 for each, OBO. Holler with questions. I'd like to move these as to put the money towards some new skis.
    Last edited by Bobcat Sig; 11-06-2011 at 04:37 PM. Reason: SOLD

A little Friday beers at work bump. Feel free to lob some offers if you feel I'm off on price.

Damn I'd take the Sessions if it was a Large
    oh so i guess i'm the asshole!

PM sent on the rubicon.

Quote Originally Posted by shit sandwich View Post
    Damn I'd take the Sessions if it was a Large
    Truth be told, the Sessions is very much a free-ride fit. I'm typically a true medium and this fits a bit bigger. So depending on how large you really need, this still might fit. Let me know ...

Quote Originally Posted by gforce View Post
    PM sent on the rubicon.
    PM returned.

Both jackets are still available.

Bump for being out of town on business for a week.

Thursday bump. If there are no takers, these jackets are going to the local ski swap tomorrow afternoon.

I have the Rubicon in the same size. Fits like a shortish medium. (I'm 5'9, 150lbs). I use it as an everyday jacket for around town.

Anyhow, nice jacket at a great price - I always get lots of people asking about it when I bust mine out in late fall. I'm not rad enough for red - but if you are....
    focus.

damn, i was hoping that gucci jacket ran rather large... need it to fit a 6'3 180lb doesnt sound like it would come close

Quote Originally Posted by bunne13 View Post
    damn, i was hoping that gucci jacket ran rather large... need it to fit a 6'3 180lb doesnt sound like it would come close
    Patagonia fits fat. You're right, the small wouldn't come close.
    "It need not be fun to be fun." - Big Steve

throughpolarizedeyes.com

Quote Originally Posted by bunne13 View Post
    It does run rather large - but a small from any manufacturer isn't going to fit you at 6'3".
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    I have the Rubicon in the same size. Fits like a shortish medium. (I'm 5'9, 150lbs). I use it as an everyday jacket for around town.

Anyhow, nice jacket at a great price - I always get lots of people asking about it when I bust mine out in late fall. I'm not rad enough for red - but if you are....
    Thanks for the bump. You're correct about the fit. I typically wear a smaller medium as I'm pretty athletic. As to the color, it's more a burnt orange with some red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Patagonia fits fat. You're right, the small wouldn't come close.
    Also correct. The sleeves are a bit longer. Sort of like some of the early Stoic garments. But it would be too tight in the shoulders and armpits. I'm at a 40" chest and it fits me without being baggy.

[I feel like I'm shamelessly bump whoring my own post...]

In any case, the jackets went down to the local ski swap today. I'll update the thread on what, if anything sells.

In case you missed it on the first thread, both jackets have sold.