Looking for work near Vermont's Mad River Valley

I'm currently in Killington but am looking to relocate to the MRV. I have around a decade of IT experience (depending on how you count it), with my two most recent jobs involving overall responsibility—from user support to strategic planning—for IT infrastructure, including network and phone systems. I've also been managing the electronic media presence—social media, website, and email newsletters—of my current employer while working with our communications team on advertising and branding needs.

I'm hoping to get back to the for-profit side of the ski industry, but anything that provides career growth and the opportunity to get on snow on a regular basis might pique my interest.

If you've got a lead, please drop me a line (ktb@kevinbroderick.com) or pass along my resume.

Thanks.

Gman is online now Mack Master William Large
    fyi: some thoughts I had regarding your resume. Use a different font, the one you have is very difficult to read with different letters having different heights etc. Also, bullet points not paragraphs. You want someone to be able to scan your resume during an interview, they aren't interested in reading an essay.