GASP...a non-POV season edit

After an awesome time at UllrFest this past weekend, and reliving many memories from last season, I thought now would be the perfect time to post some stoke to get people excited for the upcoming season. I did things the old fashion way and actually had friends film since I didn't have a POV camera...crazy I know. Don't worry, next season there will be some POV footy thrown in, plus I will use a tripod when filming too. Here's a little edit I put together from some of my time on snow last season.

Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

Tell your friends it's helpful to see the person you're filming

nice video

Quote Originally Posted by Buranri View Post
    Tell your friends it's helpful to see the person you're filming
    I hope your other 53 posts are just as positive and constructive. Glad you have something to contribute.

There were maybe 2 clips where I would have liked him to be zoomed in more, but the rest were fine.
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

Quote Originally Posted by njfreeskier View Post
    I hope your other 53 posts are just as positive and constructive. Glad you have something to contribute.

There were maybe 2 clips where I would have liked him to be zoomed in more, but the rest were fine.
    You do realize that you're on TGR right?

Why anyone with any experience on here would expect people to be positive or constructive in their comments is beyond me.

But since I'm such a nice guy, use a tripod and figure out how to adjust the zoom rate on your camera so it's smoother. Also it's helpful to see the person you're filming. :P

and buy or steal some rags that aint the same color as trees please ...
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

That first reply is pretty constructive. Tell the person who is filming not to touch the zoom since they can't operate it smoothly. Thanks for posting stoke.

ya, other than those the few shots where you get lost out of the frame, you're pretty well on it if you get a tripod. white balance then aperture (usually FStop) I have no idea how much diff this will make on whatever camera you have, but it will.

Nice stoke NJF... I liked it. (My eyes must be better than most though, cuz I could see it fine.)
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!