• TwBarrett

1 2.86%
  • ElChup

3 8.57%
  • Beaterdit

4 11.43%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Funniest Season Pass Photo Thread +500 GNAR points to the winner

I figured this could be a fun thread (thanks to Lindahl for the idea).

The rules:
    1) Photos must be from a 2011/2012 season pass
    2) Submitted photo should clearly show that your photo was allowed on your pass
    3) A poll will be created sometime in December (to give people all over enough time to submit) to determine the winner.
    4) Winner recieves +500 GNAR points and an optional happy feeling in the pants. Winner is also responsible for starting this thread next year.

Here is my humble submission. I'm sure I will be outdone. If not, this place is surely slipping.

(sorry for the shitty cell phone pic, my cell camera is 1.3MP)

Game On!!!!!

Also, what say the collective about having an inter-maggot photo/video based game of GNAR this winter? We'd have to modify the rules a little bit since we all don't ski at Squaw, but damn this could be funny. Anyone??
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

This one isn't in the running for the competition since it is a few years old. I do have a good one from last year but I'm not sure where it is right now.

I had paid for the pass and told my dad about it, so he somehow had a new photo sent in under my name and when my pass came in the mail this is what it looked like. I about pissed myself when I opened the letter. Always got a good chuckle from the ticket scanners.

I thought their offices would be strewn with bunny-fucking and condom dispensers, a veritable enchanted forest of cock shafts and twat mist. - JoeStrummer

I think I will win this... space reserved.
    imz-design
    industrial design • new product development
    http://www.imz-design.com/

with being able to upload my own now at Whistler/Blackcomb this should be interesting
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Orangegondola, no contest. I'm thinking he'll up his game this year .

Quote Originally Posted by uppernotmaster View Post
    Orangegondola, no contest. I'm thinking he'll up his game this year .
    Clearly Photo shopped -500 GNAR points

I am just waiting to make the last payment on my pass and then I shall compete and not just heckle!

Quote Originally Posted by Missiongravity View Post

I am just waiting to make the last payment on my pass and then I shall compete and not just heckle!
    I can confirm that it is not, in fact. RG: we need a shot of it post bedazzling.

mine's going to be awesome.

Mine from last year. I have better staff pass pictures from Sun Peaks, but I don't know where they are.

This year's will be just as good.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Space reserved for the podium. 2005/2006:

EDIT: Do you get extra points if you are on the trail map?
    Last edited by boltonoutlaw; 10-16-2011 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Added Braggadocio & Bombast.

saved for my new Revy one in december.. have some good ideas for it.

my pass from last year.. I was two weeks too early for my full movember unfortunately: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/74323/movember1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Missiongravity View Post

I will personally attest to it's realness, but what of the bedazzling??? Where hath all thine jewelification gone OG!?!??

It should be said that Magic passholders have an unfair advantage in this contest. Who was chugging the beer last year on theirs? Was that Nihiles???
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    I will personally attest to it's realness, but what of the bedazzling??? Where hath all thine jewelification gone OG!?!??

It should be said that Magic passholders have an unfair advantage in this contest. Who was chugging the beer last year on theirs? Was that Nihiles???
    That was me two years ago. nihiles had no shirt on last year. Real shocker. I'll see if I can dig up some more. Snowbabunny had a classic with a rose in her teeth playing a cowbell. The bedazzled ones are priceless.

I like the spirit of this contest. Can't wait to see the entries!

Quote Originally Posted by uppernotmaster View Post
    Hahahahahaha AHOY! THAR SHE BLOWS!

I say this one is the best. Pulling off the beer chugging pass anywhere else would be damn near impossible.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

What happens when you let the ladies have @ your pass late night. He was like Flava Flav the rest of the season....

I'm loving the entries from Magic crowd, the beer chugging one kicks ass However, I must remind the contestants that the rules clearly state that the passes should be from this year in order to be considered.

Still, don't let that stop you from posting up funny pics of previous year's passes until this year's arrives. I think I'll allow entries through Xmas to give people enough time to get this year entries up. Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

You are a good man pbourdon!

Quote Originally Posted by pbourdon View Post
    the rules clearly state that the passes should be from this year in order to be considered.
    Ah, I see. That's good though, because I have to do Halloween shopping this week and I could probably get my pass this weekend while I'm up for the cut sesh.

Let's see how this years goes, but this is last seasons.....

Last edited by k2skipunk; 10-18-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Not that great, but here it is!

Made me find this pic from 09/10. I'll try to step it up this season.

Last edited by Shogun; 10-19-2011 at 03:14 AM.

Government issued for Rogers Pass back country