Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech Tonics View Post

The only time I use the "my wife won't let me" excuse is when I don't have an actually excuse but don't really want to go hang out with the dude anyway.
    Why not say 'No, I don't feel like hanging out tomorrow'? Lying and using your wife as an excuse seems like an insult to her, especially since it sounds like she's not the controlling type anyway. Maybe she encourages you to lie and use her as an excuse...I don't want to make any assumptions here.

There's a whole lot of projection going on in this thread, I'll say that much (I guess I touched a nerve for some). Again, it's not about me - I still went to the party, hung out with everyone else, watched the game, had a blast. My wife lets me do my thing when I want, I let her do her thing when she wants. Don't know why you'd want to be married if that wasn't the case. Whatever. Classic TGR.

Tahoe, I have seen it. These guys are full of shit. Everybody knows somebody like that. You know the wife and she is less than stellar. You know your buddy for years and you know he is not in a happy relationship but he is trying to keep wwII from breaking out at home. Happens to the best of em. You just gotta deal with it. If you said skiing on a pow day vs watching football your response here may have been different.

We all know dudes that are growing secret vaginas.

Fucking Pussies!

-call 'em out on that shit,
    growing up is fine, growing old is lame

HAHAHAHHAHAH^^^

Wives aren't the problem, its the dudes who used to do stuff or maybe had a hobby or two and then have a kid and disappear.

I have a kid, I love my kid and probably give her too much attention regardless you can find time to do lots of others things. Plus your kid no matter how awesome you are as a parent doesn't need to see you 100% of the time.
    You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    There's a whole lot of projection going on in this thread, I'll say that much (I guess I touched a nerve for some). Again, it's not about me - I still went to the party, hung out with everyone else, watched the game, had a blast. My wife lets me do my thing when I want, I let her do her thing when she wants. Don't know why you'd want to be married if that wasn't the case. Whatever. Classic TGR.
    You post an emo blog, people give you shit and you get butt hurt...yep, Classic TGR

I got news for you, it is about you, or you wouldn't be posting about it and wouldn't give a shit.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Well, I can't blame you for living up to your signature, now can I?

You post an emo blog, people give you shit and you get butt hurt...yep, Classic TGR
    Thats funneh

Well, I can't blame you for living up to your signature, now can I?
    That funneh too...

draw

Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    Tahoe, I have seen it. These guys are full of shit. Everybody knows somebody like that. You know the wife and she is less than stellar. You know your buddy for years and you know he is not in a happy relationship but he is trying to keep wwII from breaking out at home. Happens to the best of em. You just gotta deal with it. If you said skiing on a pow day vs watching football your response here may have been different.
    We all know a few of them. I have a buddy like that, but he's a train wreck when the leash is off so it makes sense. My neighbor and friend since junior high, however, is married to a complete bitch. He's frightened of her and never does anything he wants to do anymore. They're well on their way to divorce it seems, or should be. All they do is fight and now every other word out of their 5 year old son's mouth is idiot or stupid. He's my son's best friend so I'm not exactly thrilled when they are around. I stay away from them as much as possible now. Anyway...I know what you mean.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797