Parents with young kids lookin for some Halloween fun

www.beenbooed.com

Normally I dismiss these types of internet shenanigans but my kids (8 and 6) are pretty pumped on it so I thought I'd pass it along...

Print out a sheet from beenbooed.com, play door-bell ditch on your friends or neighbors, leave them some halloween treats (we did pencils, erasers, a sack of halloween finger puppets, candy, etc) with copies of the sheet for them to do as well.

Good clean family fun.

Yea, well.......

(But I bet my little guy would love that)

Totally bummed! I thought this one some kind of perverted swingers thread.
    If you're being rad and nobody's around to see it, are you really being rad?

www.simonblide.blogspot.com

Howling! So true and it was so fun. Ah the 70s!

Halloween for Kids in the '70s vs. Halloween Today
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I had to look it up to make sure but we would trick or treat for about 4 miles without parents when I was a kid. No flashlights, supervision, street lamps, neighborhood patrols, etc.

Used to love the people who just left a whole bowl of candy sitting in a table by their door unattended. Ahh the days before everyone had 24/7 video surveillance of their porch. Ya, Halloween was just an excuse for tweens and young teens to stay out a couple hours later messing around and almost getting caught doing stupid things kids do..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

"1970s: As the streetlights click on, your mom rips two pillowcases off of the pillows and hands one to you and one to your brother to put the candy in. She hands you an old flashlight that weighs about two pounds, but has to shake it first to get it to work. You immediately shove it into the pillowcase as you run down the sidewalk, your mom waving from the front door as smoke from her cigarette encircles her head. You meet up with some friends from the neighborhood and run like maniacs from door to door until your mom yells for you or the scary widow lady tells you it's time to go home. You drag your full pillowcase of candy along the road and into the house. It's 11 p.m. Your mom is asleep on the couch with a cigarette burning in the ashtray."

100% my mom the whole way, great read KQ, hell of a chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by SimB View Post
    Ya, I was expecting ISO.

Anybody remember a movie "Kenny and Company" ? great essay on the subject matter.
    "Can't you see..."

Lexi, we got booed two days ago. Had it going last year too (first year in new neighborhood). Fun game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Man... I'm glad we missed out on that dumb shit.

Quote Originally Posted by SimB View Post
    Im here for the 2011 gang bang.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Name:  DP0911201717355551M.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  26.3 KB.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"