WTB: Salomon STH 14 or Mint 914s with 115mm Brakes

Title says it all: Looking for STH 14s (Don't need to be drivers) or Mint 914s with 115mm brakes. Have Marker Griffon Demos for trade or just cash straight up.

Anyone? Gracias.

I've got some black STH 14s (non-drivers) that I'm looking to sell. Not sure what size the brakes are but I'll check tonight and get back to you. They have about 15 days on them. Slight heal play that goes away as soon as you click in. But other than that perfect condition.

Edit: Just dug through my e-mails and they have 100mm brakes. Let me know if you're still interested. I'd take 100 plus shipping for them.

Bern thanks for the offer but I just pulled the trigger on some new STH 14 drivers for $174 - couldn't pass it up....

http://www.o2gearshop.com/catalog/pr...ducts_id=15830

You'll be happier with the drivers. Good price on those.

Have you got them yet? I have heard bad things about that o2 gear shop.

Yeah i've heard bad things as well and still waiting after 2 weeks. Talked to them today and supposedly shipping this week.....luckily I don't need them now but we'll see when and if they actually arrive.

Looks like there are a lot of negative things to say about 02 buuut after a few weeks I actually have the bindings in hand!

I ordered some as well, fully aware that they didn't (and didn't claim to) have the bindings in stock. I was prepared to get my CC company to deal with it if they couldn't get them shipped to me or pulled a bait-and-switch. However it appears that I have exactly what I ordered (a pair of white STH 14s) in hand two weeks later. They did add a couple days to their timer by sending me an official order confirmation the Monday after my early Friday (PDT) order, but to be honest I sort of expected that.

Based on this experience alone I'd recommend picking up good deals from them, but to skip them for stuff that might be needed on a deadline.