KEH anyone ever use them

I found a lens that I want and never bought anything from them before, being that it is used just wondering if their scoring is honest ( is like new really like new) and do they ship promptly, that kind of thing. Or should I just go elsewhere?
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

Hugh Conway Guest
    They've been the best used camera brokers and the ratings are conservative in my experience.

If there's a fuckup they'll more than make good.

Their rating system is very very conservative. I've gotten two lens from them that were practically brand new and were rated 'good' condition.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Agreed with all the points already made. I'll add they have a great return policy as well (14 days, no questions asked). Pull the trigger and do not hesitate.
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Thanks all, the trigger is pulled so my lens will be on it's way.
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

I just got a seemingly new Nikon 35-70 f2.8 from them yesterday. Hopefully, it works as good as it looks. If they told me it had never seen the light of day, I'd believe them.

I just sold them some gear. Haven't bought anything from there but I hear nothing but good things.