Snowbird 2 for 1 tickets?

Does anyone know when the BYU Snowbird 2 for 1 tickets are going on sale this year? From what I remember it was right around this time last year, but I have not heard anything yet.

Are these tickets only valid two consecutive days? Is there anyone near Provo that can get me one? I could pay a little extra.

I will be in Utah March 9/10-12/13.

There is someone trying to sell on craigslist for $110, but that seems like too much of a premium.

phillips 666

Get your card for 2for1 tickets at Phillips gas stations, four 8 gallon fill ups gets you a two for one at the Bird...gotta use before Christmas, but what the hey? Money saved is beer bought. Will let the board Now when costco and the lift house get their deals going.
    carpe diem vita brevis

They don't have to be used on consecutive days. $110 is stupid. Look on KSL.com, or just wait until you can make it to Provo yourself.

By the time conditions are awesome at the Bird all those goons trying to sell will drop the price.

Or you could go ride somewhere else if you don't want to pay $78 for a day ticket to the Bird.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    dude freaks me out everytime I see him I flashback to the weird cher mask movie

Quote Originally Posted by stiffpicken View Post
    2 non-consecutive days it was last year.

Anyone want to buy one for me?

"$110 is stupid. Look on KSL.com, or just wait until you can make it to Provo yourself."
    They are $110 and $115 on KSL. I live in California and will not be in Utah until March and I heard these are only available pre-season.

"Or you could go ride somewhere else if you don't want to pay $78 for a day ticket to the Bird."
    I'll be staying at Snowbird without a car so my only good options are Alta and Snowbird. I know there are smaller discounts available through Canyon Sports and others, but not sure if my ride will stop there to save me a few dollars.

This is the last week to pick these up. I still think you'll be able to find them for cheaper than they are advertised for now on KSL.com in a few weeks.

tseeb- When will you be there? If you are going to be there before Christmas, I have some 2 for 1s that I can split with you.

Anyone want to pick up a few for me? Will include $$ for beer for your trouble.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

I was able to get someone from craigslist to send me two of the 2-day passes. With insured shipping, they cost $100 each which gets me to my goal of not paying over $50 for a day of skiing when I already have a pass. We used paypal, which costs seller a little, but gives more protection than sending a check to Utah and hoping you see tickets in the next week. PM me if you want sellers contact info.