Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by knopfler View Post
    How am I supposed to get experience if every job requires experience?

Quote Originally Posted by cyclistep View Post
    Do I need to do 6 of these non-gear related threads in order to be able to reply to gear? Damn vBulletin...
    Maybe? Its worth it to try

Confused

I want to buy some Gearrr

4. Spamming sorry

Spamm

Another low post count gear swap jong.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by jharris.sf View Post
    I read through this thread and I'm having the same problem as many others. Specifically I can't reply to posts under gear swap. What do I need to do??

Thanks!
    Josh
    2012 registration and you finally made your 6th post!
    Congratulations and see you next year
    . . .

New user here but have been lurking for a while and have learned quite a bit from these forums - now looking to contribute. Just don't want to look like a complete jong with a "m" username.

How in the f do I change my username... Searched for a while but pulling my hair out now. When I go to "[username]->Edit Profile" the page crashes in all browsers.

Also does not look like I have permissions to PM anyone to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by m3e4d5 View Post
    New user here but have been lurking for a while and have learned quite a bit from these forums - now looking to contribute. Just don't want to look like a complete jong with a "m" username.

How in the f do I change my username... Searched for a while but pulling my hair out now. When I go to "[username]->Edit Profile" the page crashes in all browsers.

Are you using a smart phone, tablet, lap top or PC to log in?
    Are you coming here from a FB, or IG link/page?
    What is the ScreenName that you yearn for?

Do you have boobies?
    Do you like boobies?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I can confirm I like boobies. But I do not have boobies myself - if having boobies is a requirement I can start a steady diet of heavy beer and cheese.

I'm not coming from facebook or ig. Straight to tetongravity. com->login. I've tried on my phone and through PC on a few different browsers (edge, ie, chrome, safari). When I login I get the message: "Unknown error. Please check your internet connection and try submitting again" but it does actually log me in. If I try to login on "tetongravity. com /community/login" the page crashes (the website can't display this page error). It doesn't seem to like my account...

How about "slushslash" for a sn

I have the same problem too. Even when I just try to log in the page crashes.

Yup I’m another TGR forum noob having the same issue. Just trying to repond to gear swap forum.

I'm not coming from facebook or ig. Straight to tetongravity. com->login. I've tried on my phone and through PC on a few different browsers (edge, ie, chrome, safari). When I login I get the message: "Unknown error. Please check your internet connection and try submitting again" but it does actually log me in. If I try to login on "tetongravity. com /community/login" the page crashes (the website can't display this page error). It doesn't seem to like my account...
    I'm having the same issues and also looking to change my username from the auto-assigned one I got.

Still can't reply to threads (except this one apparently!), get "Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words" even if my reply contains no URLs or "forbidden words.

How do I move beyond being a faceless m19 to getting a full username?

Quote Originally Posted by m19ab1 View Post
    How do I move beyond being a faceless m19 to getting a full username?
    Seconded

Contribute, look outside of gearswap and become a legitimate member of this community

Would be really nice if these "rules" were posted somewhere, unless the mystery and frustration of it all is supposed to be part of the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by tuowtraws View Post
    unless the mystery and frustration of it all is supposed to be part of the fun.
    welcome!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by tuowtraws View Post
    Would be really nice if these "rules" were posted somewhere, unless the mystery and frustration of it all is supposed to be part of the fun.
    I have been looking around trying to find out but oh well, posting for magical fun.

Threads and posts

New member having issues with posts, replies and the like. Unsure of how to remedy this so trying to post a few posts and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by pnwnelli View Post
    I have been looking around trying to find out but oh well, posting for magical fun.
    I get the point of this, in that it acts as a filter and builds a better forum community, but was just struggling to figure out anywhere that clearly stated what you need to actually do

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    welcome!
    Not sure what Agent of Tang refers to, but seeing as that's my surname I'll take it to mean something to do with me!