Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

The Levitation Project

Just curious as to the tgr communities feelings on these bros
    I guess they are going legit and stockin the online store with soulfull goodies every true SOUL RIDER needs.
    Personally I aint seen shit levitate and the movies are pretty meh.
    The Alta is for racist thing cracks me up
    and seein their shizz litterin every canyon traffic sign is well
    lets go with humerous
    Feel free to discuss
    Make your opinions count
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I like this ski edit from 2009, but haven't seen much from them lately?

I like them. Their products are great. They hook people up left and right, , and they have a solid team. Happy to wear their masks and put their stickers on my board.

There are two types of people in this world.
    People that love Slayer and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Personally I aint seen shit levitate and the movies are pretty meh.
    Then you need better drugs. Come down to the ER some day and I'll make you levitate, and you'll see shit levitate. Be sure to bring your insurance card though.

Can I caftieria plan the copay on this th levitation trip?
    You should be a spancered levitation p brand ambassador.
    Oh and it aint my ihc card it's the wife's they just let me use it.
    Man the lp is butthurt when you make fun of mdf and other goofy shit they pimp repeatedly all day long on facelook
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I've never forgiven them for spamming this forum back when I was a admin.

Weren't they the ones that prompted the "I will rat you out to the Secret Service" rool?

^^^F, you should try living with the stoners for a week. There was a time when D had some snowboard toolboxes stay at our place. It was an epic pow morning and they were too busy eating pizza rolls and smoking blunts to come have fun. They decided to roll into the village late to ride the park. Meh on those cats.
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

woah now there not pow ridin and givin smot pokers a bad name
    that shit aint gonna fly
    To me their like mtnra
    leechesque
    but asteral boy 420 Pt Barnums em

I've had the pleasure of getting to know these guys over the past couple of years and they are stand up dudes for sure in a lot of ways. Too bad they never ride anything cool. Except for just about the gnarliest line I've ever seen anyone step to in Haines.

From Coulter's blog: http://ccoultershred.com/www.ccoulte...izzo_Line.html

Nico Nolan Photo

Nico Nolan Photo

Nico Nolan Photo
    The POV is down the second peak from the right.
    Last edited by stalefish3169; 10-05-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: added photo cred from blog that didn't show up

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    I've had the pleasure of getting to know these guys over the past couple of years and they are stand up dudes for sure in a lot of ways. Too bad they never ride anything cool. Except for just about the gnarliest line I've ever seen anyone step to in Haines.

From Coulter's blog: http://ccoultershred.com/www.ccoulte...izzo_Line.html

The POV is down the second peak from the right.
    The peak in the middle of that picture looks like someone took a picture of Mt. Superior's south ridge/south east face and stretched it out and gnarlified it with some sort of super-secret photoshop gnarliness app.

If you like rolling paper planes and putting them in the air.

They also make the best balaclava I've ever tried.

If they make them papes in spliff size well damn I'm down
    I think it's great they sell them stickers to kids who put them all over the wasatch for them.
    I think they have some really talented riders of the snow on their crew but juries out on the peeps runnin the show for me anywho
    I'd switch balacalvas but the turtle fur bro gave me free one @ OR so I'm spancered

I thought they were pretty much just a sticker company?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

heh...I was waiting for that Provo

[QUOTE=stalefish3169;3380742]

Nice stuff Matt!

I think Nico is cool.

Bump for butthurt soul riders artwork

Equating the murder and attempted genicide of a race with a SKI resorts decision to not allow certain equipment on the lifts they own = priceless
    Tools

they make good rolling papers
    i'm not a big fan of em though. i'm i'm not even sure what exactly they do other than make stickers to litter everywhere.
    littering their stickers EVERYWHERE, not so great

that alta is for racist shit was pretty fucked up imo especially since the interviews they used were of people that have been at it since before they were born. read : pioneers. and especially since half their team is sponsored by alta.

They do champion and work hard at getting their softgoods made in ethical locations, ie. NOT Chinese sweatshops.

Big ass rolling papers BTW.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    they make good rolling papers
    i'm not a big fan of em though. i'm i'm not even sure what exactly they do other than make stickers to litter everywhere.
    littering their stickers EVERYWHERE, not so great

that alta is for racist shit was pretty fucked up imo especially since the interviews they used were of people that have been at it since before they were born. read : pioneers. and especially since half their team is sponsored by alta.
    I've said it before but Alf Engen had more soul in his pinkie than their entire whinin oneplank levitation crew.

"big rolling papers"??

Aren't they just your normal king size?
    Looking for the next turn..

As soon as Jer Bear Ships my jerantulas and the cheech and chong big bambu rollin pape he's been promisin me I'll show you king sized spliffs.
    Wasatch powder skis is workin on our emblaming fluid coated papers will be out soon.
    stayed tuned to our online store

Biggest papers I've smoked are the 12" Elements.
    Looking for the next turn..

Quote Originally Posted by JTrue View Post
    I like this ski edit from 2009, but haven't seen much from them lately?

^ That was awesome. That jump into the straightline of the chute lookers right of the lightning bolt towards the end was badass.
    Keep it unclipped

Quote Originally Posted by the_teo View Post
    "big rolling papers"??

Aren't they just your normal king size?
    Bigger than orange is big to me. Unless a person does not know how to roll properly.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel