Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I puked on Jimmy Page in college

If Jimmy Page is who I think he is then I puked on his leg at a party in college. Let's just say I liked to drinky drinky A LOT in college and for a small period of time aquired the nickname "Barfy" from the Freeman brothers. Poor Jimmy Page was one of my victims, at a party on Indian St if I remember correctly,as I projectile vomited on his leg. I think he even went home to change his jeans and then came back to the party.
    The best part about this night is that this one guy made out with me after I puked! Yes I loved College!
    you can derelicht my balls capitan, wait I don't have balls

On a related note: I just watched disc 1 of the Led Zeppelin DVD set. It's mindblowingly good.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

I was at the gym last night and I was listening to some of "how the west was won."

Alot of it was like an adrenaline shot coupled with the hot girl next to in the tight sweats!
    Livin the moon time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork
    The best part about this night is that this one guy made out with me after I puked!
    Strange. I always thought you were a guy. My bad.
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Quote Originally Posted by TheDingleberry
    Strange. I always thought you were a guy. My bad.

Sigh..........
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Yup it was me. I had blocked that night out of my memory, but now that you bring it up it does sound like something might have happened in college. Back then I wasn't going to let a little puke ruin a perfectly good party. Come to think of it I probably wouldn't let it stop me now either.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy page
    Yup it was me. I had blocked that night out of my memory, but now that you bring it up it does sound like something might have happened in college. Back then I wasn't going to let a little puke ruin a perfectly good party. Come to think of it I probably wouldn't let it stop me now either.
    Bwahahahaha!

Busted, Dork! And I'll give him a good narfing-on this weekend for ya, for old times' sake.

edit: Speaking of barfing, ask Jimmy about his puke-by-the-keg-and-rally-and-watch-dogs-eat-it-at-strange-party a few weeks ago. Classic.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy page

What's awesomer is reading that outloud in my head with a Limey accent....

If Jimmy Page is who I think he is then I puked on his leg at a party in college.
    Is recounting this story some requirement for your AA program? "My name is the Dork and I'm an alcoholic."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater

Speaking of barfing, ask Jimmy about his puke-by-the-keg-and-rally-and-watch-dogs-eat-it-at-strange-party a few weeks ago. Classic.
    No words..........
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ
    Sigh..........
    Woof. Baby. Woof.
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Quote Originally Posted by TheDingleberry
    Woof. Baby. Woof.

BAD DOG! No biscuits for you!

Beer Bitch
    Last edited by KQ; 01-07-2005 at 11:27 AM.

Wink

man everytime I see Dingleberry's picture I laugh my ass off. Did you get called a pussy a lot growing up??????????????
    you can derelicht my balls capitan, wait I don't have balls

The best part about this night is that this one guy made out with me after I puked!
    This is the most important item in that whole post.
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!

Can definitely relate. We had a buddy named snarfy (well, still do), in college, for his propensity for coughing bong hits through his nose..also had a friend names puker, who would boot mid sentence, wipe his mouth as though he had spit, and continue the story he was telling.

The bedwetting stories deserve their own thread, at the very least. If not their own forum...
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Way to bring this one back from the dead!
    "I don't feel tardy"

Are you guys mountain biking yet in SV?

Please stop shuffling around, I'm trying to lift my leg high enough to pee on yours!

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Are you guys mountain biking yet in SV?
    No real mountain biking yet in Ketchum or Sun Valley, but the bike path is clear and it might only be a couple more weeks till some of the low lying south facing trails open. In Hailey Carbonate is clear and from what I hear riding well.
    "I don't feel tardy"

Hunh. I wonder if Pocatello is dry.

I miss the D, Howcome she left us?

I made Cindy Lauper a cubano con leche in college. She said it was "yummy."
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.

Yes, a Dork resurrection (sort of)! Someone should dredge up the story where she bitch-slapped a Bball player with a strap-on. I think that was the beginning of the Lesbo-strap 9000 but I could be wrong.
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

^^^The Kat-fight with ShredBetty did not suck.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    edit: Speaking of barfing, ask Jimmy about his puke-by-the-keg-and-rally-and-watch-dogs-eat-it-at-strange-party a few weeks ago. Classic.
    Sounds like "Barfy" still holds true.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy