Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Hmm.... ok, I'm still in. Just let us know once Ben is ready for us.

Still in as well

Looks like it's on. Ben took my order today. Mid march delivery. Super pumped!!

Ordered. Thanks Otto.
    Everything is coming up Brady.

Yeah, thanks Otto for organizing this!

Has anybody talk to them recently and gotten a better idea on the shipping date? If not, I'll call in, just didn't want to bombard them with repetitive calls.

I haven't called to ask, figured it'll just be a surprise when it shows up.

MR must be watching this thread, they just emailed me the tracking number for my Blackjack! Should arrive on Tuesday.

Just in time for....next winter, assuming it snows.

Any chance this gets resurrected? With news of swappability to a slightly smaller pack, I'd be in for 2...

Fixiewrek PM'd me, he might be in for a Group Buy #3 as well, if MR is willing to do it and gets enough commitments to make it happen.

Even doing round 2 was tough. Think it will be next year if at all.
    1000, glad yours is imminent.
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

Dammit, UPS is screwing with me. I was originally supposed to get my Blackjack early this week, then it was redirected back to MR. So MR shipped another pack on Tuesday that was supposed to arrive on Thursday, but the package is stalled at a UPS terminal about an hour away. Hasn't moved since Wednesday...hope UPS didn't lose it or run over it with a forklift. Calls to UPS accomplished nothing, they said MR would have to start a trace/claim. Oh well, not like I need it for this weekend. Sure looking forward to getting it though.

Anyone else from round 2 get theirs yet?

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    Dammit, UPS is screwing with me. I was originally supposed to get my Blackjack early this week, then it was redirected back to MR. So MR shipped another pack on Tuesday that was supposed to arrive on Thursday, but the package is stalled at a UPS terminal about an hour away. Hasn't moved since Wednesday...hope UPS didn't lose it or run over it with a forklift. Calls to UPS accomplished nothing, they said MR would have to start a trace/claim. Oh well, not like I need it for this weekend. Sure looking forward to getting it though.

Anyone else from round 2 get theirs yet?
    That sucks man, at least it's not snowing anywhere.

Mine was inside the door when I got home today - amazing workmanship. Overall one of the nicest bags i've ever laid my hands on, couldn't be much more stoked.
    No, the real point is, I don't give a damn
    - Carl

UPS are the cunts. I have a delivery notice with a $160 "brokerage" and tax fee. Tax I can do the brokerage I have issues with. That being said I talked to Ben and Ups was the only option given the compressed gas.
    I don't work and I don't save, desperate women pay my way.

Pretty sure the UPS brokerage fee for Canada is $40 of that $160. UPS blows; FedEx fees are a bit less and their service is 10X better.

Anybody else get the Recreational Lid? Figured it would be really handy for the off season!
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 03-11-2012 at 12:16 PM.

UPS brokerage fee was $68... like I said fuckin' cunts.

The bag is bomber, totally stoked to load it up. The fit is great and design seems well thought out.

Rec lid... I kew I forgot somethin.
    I don't work and I don't save, desperate women pay my way.

UPS finally found mine, tracking says it was delivered today!

Got mine yesterday (any didn't have to pay brokerage fees!!!). Looks pretty sweet. If it wasn't for the shitty avi conditions I'd be taking it out this weekend.

I posted some initial feedback on mine in Slide Zone, incredible pack. Takes some time to get it all adjusted, but wow.

During the long wait for it to arrive I considered selling it to fund a new laptop, but now that I have the Blackjack and have gone over every detail...just can't imagine selling it, thing is fantastic.