Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Day One redone viddy workin bump
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Sorry I'm not picking up on Skifishbumenese as fast as some others. Why was the sheriff called, someone left their weed container on the pick-a-nik table?
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    Sorry I'm not picking up on Skifishbumenese as fast as some others. Why was the sheriff called, someone left their weed container on the pick-a-nik table?
    watermelon and vodka were left. I keep that fishgetter stuff close at hand
    Classic fs shizz bear problems @ buffalo camp and red alert @ riverside yet they don't even bother lockin the garbage @ Henry's lake cg just down the road.
    My fuckup though an I deserve shit for it.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Not to mention Rich from the Trouthunter was mauled by a Grizz just up the road from Riverside, but that had nothing to do with shit being left out at a campsite.

I'm assuming you're talking about the State Park on Henrys? The State park sucks. Unless you want to squeeze your boat in amongst the rest of the jackasses on Howard Creek. Next time you go to Henrys let me know, I'll give you the lowdown on where you can camp for free right on the lake, launch your boat for free and even leave your boat in the water right next to where you're camping. I guess I'm cheap that way but few things bother me more then paying $$ to camp.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Yep, grizz are present over on Bishop mtn over to the west side of the RR ranch and the highway. I khew someone who saw a big boar right on the west edge of the ranch. Rolled up into his treestand while he was bowhunting for a trophy black bear which, he assured me, are quite common and real suckers for human food bait. Fuckin redneck. Not kidding; some of those IP rednecks leave bait barrels out in the woods full of human food for weeks before hunting season to see what will come in to the cameras. I imagine this is having some consequenses. So, you cannot take any campsite around the caldera to be "safe". They cruise around near the campgrounds. Your are not in the Wasatch anymore, Toto. See, sometimes, its not the careless campers but the group that follows them that has to deal with the bear, the next night. That's why they have bear protocols up there. 4 fatalities in two years, bro. Not "fs shizz".
    Last edited by neckdeep; 10-11-2011 at 09:46 AM.

^^^ There was a bit more fs shizz involvin the group site reservation but since you weren't there you missed it.
    Dont take my flippant style of postin to mean I don't care or accept full responsibility for fuckin up
    I would have paid any fine and thought it was odd that the hosts @ henry's lake didn't or hadn't seen a bear in years and I think the garbage ussually gets locked but didn't the night I stayed for whatever reason.
    If I wanted this to be the sfb aint in totoland bitch about ID FS bear policies, the thread title would be different.
    message recieved hope to fish w/ you next season and the summits on my home waters hope you can make it.
    the pc with all the goes proes pov is diein will try to get viddy goin today on the mrs. pc

bump for day 2's done and bonus shot of schwerty and this railroadrainbowrancher

fish of the trip

I borrowed some worms and corn from TheBirdHunter to take that hog!

Sorry to be the one to say it but that shirt makes your neck look fat.

Goddamnit schwerty - how many times do we have to show you how to properly grip 'n grin?

Quote Originally Posted by igBand View Post
    Goddamnit schwerty - how many times do we have to show you how to properly grip 'n grin?
    Dude. It's all about the gill shot.

day 3 dial up not advised in the books sfbumperioni

Good work SFB!

super slacker day 4 done bump and the viddies workin

so day 5 just me and the copilot
    4:20 wakeup call
    shittin in a warm bathroom at that hour is $$$$
    Headed down to see if the boat survived

fkna somedays you can just feel the rod bendin mojo
    1st boat on the water 1st cast bam the eat thought I had the strip set but came up no go.
    20 more casts nada
    time to fire up the jetboil and safety break
    a few more boats showed up and the next brookie felt the hookie and was in the net and sniffed.
    I don't count after the 1 that deskunks but i went on a pretty sweet roll and wasn't missin many. Action was pretty good that next hour all around and the other boats were hookin up as well. Bout 9 or ten probably about 20 boats and things slowed a bit.
    a mix of cutties and bows but the elisive piggie drag screechin cutbow hybrids were not to be landed.
    Did i shake hands with one? never know and thats part of what keeps me castin.
    Dad where they at?

yeah dad let me sniff

So contrary to how i may post or be percieved irl I think I'm pretty humble so when the old grizzled dude in the fully decked out lund pulls anchor and pulls up to ask what your slayin em with well to me thats cool
    I showed him the conehead that by then was pretty haggard and suggested that the imo the cast the sink tip puff or chill till it was bottomed was producing the presentation that seemed to be drawing the strikes was gonna trump specific fly patterns. Didn't seem like fast vrs slow strips was creating much difference. So the wind came up a bit and the "be home at a decent hour voice" of my spanser/soulmate started to
    ring in my ears, but I ignore that shit cause theyre still eatin the damn fly
    and the dog gammed shoulder surgery means I won't be fishin nearly as much as I'd like for a few months let alone when it snows
    I go into ski mode
    So a few more in the net and even one on the sweet baby jeebus pole between the legs no stripset row/troll to the dock.
    loaded er up, fed the dog his wtf dad 5 hour late bfast, not like i didn't share snacks on the water or starved him

and headed back towards utardia well a few hours after i said i'd leave.
    things were going well until some big riggers fucked up and closed i15
    holy fuck everyone through the bueatious community that is fort hall
    fkna maybe a dozen trucks a light bumper 2 bumper damn glad I rationed well to prevent road rage clusterfukages.
    So finally made it home around 7:30 with a half hour before momma gets home.
    tbc

fuck yeahs you fishfuks aint anoymoose any more
    and i'm stoked as shit to get our fish on again.

I'm depressed Lexi is actually a dude and not the pron star who secretly likes to fish and Hannah cut her hair. At least the fur kid is still real.

That there is one nice landseer. How the hell do you keep him out of the water? He looks dry in all the pics?

Ours gets wet before even getting on the boat.