Flagstaff bars, college girls, fun?

On a Tuesday? My shot crew and I will be rolling through mañana from Oklahoma and Texas, and it's been a good 21 days since any of us have seen a chick with a full set of teeth weighing under any of our respective weight limits. Who has the beta for a spot with a decent chance of spotting any good scenery on a Tuesday night?

Where have you been that you can't find any hot chicks in Texas? I know there are plenty of fat ones but there are a lot of hot ones as well.
    The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.

Assuming you mean Flagstaff, Arizona. Would have been a help to know your ages too, so I could narrow it down. But anyway, here goes:

North of the r.r. tracks: Rendevouz for martinis and mid-30's crowd. The Wine Loft for wine and a great selection of micro brew and obscure Euro beers, and a pretty far ranging crowd. Monsoon's for sake bombers and sushi, but kinda dead bar on a Tues. day night. Flagstaff Brewing Co. for a good crowd, mostly young local hippy types, and ping pong table, maybe a band. Charly's for a good homey bar, good beer selection and far ranging crowd. The Green Room is most likely your bet for college girls and drink specials. The Pay N Take for a few good beers on tap, a couple of tv's and a tight local crowd, a good warm up for a night downtown. San Felipe's might be a good bet for college girls and drink specials too. Collins Pub for a faux Irish experience. Cuvez 928 if you wanna drink fine wines and hit on cougars.

South of the r.r. tracks: Lumberyard and Beaver St breweries, sister brew houses with decent menus both for beer and food, and mid 30s+ crowd. The Mad Italian if you wanna get hammered and fight with frat boys. Mia's Lounge for a more college scene, maybe a band, and decent beer selection. Cinnabar, for college ghetto drinking kind of experience. Altitudes is our local skier's bar, good beers and food.

I think that about covers it. My suggestion: warm up at Pay N Take, walk south to Beaver Street for eats, and hit Mia's, then wrap up the night at Flag Brew. The whole downtown area is totally walkable.

If your in the mood for a fight with white trash, or drunk native americans, find the Redwood Saloon on 4th St.

Not too be missed, Maartan's for hangover breakfast on Wedns. morning.

Any other ?s just ask.

Ah, Charly's. 'Back in the day' Mike and Ronda's was the hangover breakfast joint, they still around?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Yeah, Mike & Rhonda's is still there. And a 2nd location too on the eastside. Best biscuits and gravy in town.
    Maartan's is semi famous for the hangover soothing qualities of their chilaquiles. And it's fun to watch the cool kids visibly suffer from last nights over indulgence.

Tye, can I ask what's your history here? I'm thinking river running?

I was going to try and reply but Rico you pretty much hit it spot on. The only places I would add would be Zane Grey which is the upstairs of Charlies, Altitude's on the tracks has cheap drinks, good food and friendly people, plus train shot specials every time a train rolls by and The Monte Vista. Each are entertaining and have cheap drinks. If you are looking for potential ladies/sleezy factor you could try San Felipes or Maloneys unless things have changed since I lived in town. And The Place or Martans is a must for the morning after.

Quote Originally Posted by AKPogue View Post
    Where have you been that you can't find any hot chicks in Texas?
    Fire camp, no doubt.