FS/FT 10/11 186 Rossi s3 w/BD 130mm ascension <10 days $475

Yup. I want $475. Skiis have one 15" hairline goudge that is not worth grinding. Happened just after I put a decent pattern in them. Skied less than 10 days on the skis and skins.

Skis are 10/11 rossignol 186 s3 drilled for dynafit tlt at reccommended for 314bsl. Skins are 130mm Black Diamond ascension nylon clipfix, trimmed to fit this ski.

Asking $475 for skis and skins or $400 for skis only. I got these for a good deal and I feel as though I am receprocating.

Located in Killington. Mags with great credo can vouch for my 20 post ass.
    Last edited by whatwouldjahdo; 09-23-2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: confusing to public

I'm interested in skis only at $350. I would think that Dynafits alone are worth a lot more than 75 bucks, but that's just me.

I'll do the $75 more for the dynafits/skins, if the grumpyyeti takes the skis.

I think he means $475 for skins and skis and $400 for just skis. If not, Ill buy the whole package and pick up local

Sorry about any confusion. Skiis and skins $475. Price police! Find me a better deal on this gear. I work in a shop where I get a great deal on merchandise. I have priced these items below what I paid for them. It's minty mon!

BUMPed UP

Quote Originally Posted by whatwouldjahdo View Post
    I work in a shop where I get a great deal on merchandise.
    tell me when to stop:

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...S-Rossi-S3-186
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...1-Rossi-S3-186

fail.

Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Quote Originally Posted by volklpowdermaniac View Post
    both the skis in those links are sold.......and he's offering $150+ skins with few days for $75 more.

Quote Originally Posted by avitas View Post
    both the skis in those links are sold.......and he's offering $150+ skins with few days for $75 more.
    150?! Try 400.

They're sold for a reason.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Quote Originally Posted by volklpowdermaniac View Post
    150?! Try 400.

They're sold for a reason.
    FIrst, you are confused volklpowmaniac, avitas was implying correctly that for $475, a set of $150 skins are included. Second, the first police report you gave me was for a pair of s3's with 40+ days on them. Mine have, I want to say 6 tours. As for the second police report, the guy was desperate. I am not desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by whatwouldjahdo View Post
    FIrst, you are confused volklpowmaniac, avitas was implying correctly that for $475, a set of $150 skins are included. Second, the first police report you gave me was for a pair of s3's with 40+ days on them. Mine have, I want to say 6 tours. As for the second police report, the guy was desperate. I am not desperate.
    ok man. you're right. carry on

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Now included with my sale: One bar of Slick Ricks HF6. The wax I used on Kevin Rollands skis to win superpipe at Ktown Dew tour. We're selling this for $20 at our shop, but the Swix version sells for 60 and has less fluros. JAH!

Bump for pics