Evernote-like Calendar App for smartphones/tablets?

Evernote is one of my absolute favorite apps for iPhone/iPad/Laptop - it amazes me how fast and simple it is and how well it works to keep notes filed and syncronized.

Now I want to do the same kind of thing with my calendar. I have several devices (iOS and Windows) that all need to sync up (preferably wirelessly). The native calendar app is inadequate and doesn't sync (unless I'm mistaken). I don't want to make things sync via iTunes. My work Outlook syncs flawlessy to my work Blackberry - now I want a program to do that for my laptop/iPad/iPhone.

What do you recommend?
    another Handsome Boy graduate

I've scoured the app store and lifehacker and still am not finding anything. Some mag must have a rec from me. I don't mind paying or getting a suite of apps just for the calendar. I wonder if the lack of easily identifiable options is due to Apple's rules around apps not competing with Apple native software or if the developers out there just assume we all want just Google Calendar or Outlook.
    another Handsome Boy graduate

maybe I'm not using it right, but I hate evernote- too bulky, too complicated.

i was just looking for a SIMPLE notepad ap that would sync from my phone to my comp... not paste photos, links, whatever... evernote bugs me :P

I know nothing of evernote, but all my calendar is via gmail or google apps calendar function.
    Shareable with others and they synch my phone to all 4 of my computers. Always up to date.
    I also have 5 or 6 calendars going at the same time.
    . . .

My iphone is linked to update my work (outlook) and personal (google) calendars via microsoft exchange server. It's all wireless. It's awesome.

This is all through the iPhone's built-in calendar app.