Stuff for sale, trade or free. Flexon, telesmokers, etc

First up are a pair of Flexon's. Raichle non thermo liners. Black green and purps. 318mm Bootsole. or 28 mondo. I'd really like to trade these for a pair of 310mm flexons or full tilts. But will sell for $60?

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

Album of pictures for stuff. I am somehow too stupid to figure out how to get the pics to show in the post.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/akopko/20110912

Next up I have a pair of active boot board insoles for Full Tilts. They are for a smaller size than 310mm boots as they didn't fit in mine. A small paypal donation to cover shipping would be all it takes to get these to your doorstep. The length of them from front to back is about 10 1/2". They are not meant to go the full length of the shell though?

Rid Stiff Black Diamond 01's. M/Large size. Mostly new parts a couple used things like one toe bail and cartridges. Would like $175 or trade for axl? Could also swap for some Mid-Stiffy's I have layin around.

Telesmokin boots. Garmont Squadra. Blue and Grey. Comes with g fit liner. Size 26-26.5 mondo. Someone dremeled the area around the bellows so you can really get down or something. $70

For shipping + 6er donation I have a pair of

k2 Piste Stinx 181. Drilled for 4 hole tele, G3, Crack Diamond etc.

Evolution Skis. Very Skinny by today standards. With some Rainey Designs Superloopers.

Also have a smallish k2 one piece. I fell and got a small rip in the ass. Could be easily mended. Good for a chick or very small dude. was very tight on me. maybe a kid. Thermo control tags. Teal and purps.80's style

Another fartbag made by Fera? Purps and faded. Size somewhar around XL. Fancy botton over zipper flapper.

More stuff to come. Cleaning just begun. I don't have camera right now, can email pics to those interested in stuff. Send me a PM with offers sob stories or whatnot. Hope winter comes soon. Oh and stuff thats not free you gots ta pay the transport costs on it too. Paypal is nice.

Wake board mainline by Accurate. Brand new no stretch type. Red Fred color. 80 footer. Says good for wakeskatin $25
    Last edited by powwrangler; 09-12-2011 at 03:38 PM.

More stuff.

Shovel by lifelinks. Good for rando dudes. Small and light. Made from nalgenes. May or may not have BPA in it. Handle with care don't want to catch cancer. $25 to your door. or best offer.

McClain Rollers. Chrome frame with CNC pvc Rollers, Very Classy looking. $50 + Ship. Doesn't fold so must store in closet or under bed. Or just use a lot. Good deal if looking to try rollers.

Cycle Ops Trainer with Air Power. Fan is loud, but it sounds like you are really working out and taking off when you're gettin after it. Free + shipping.

More to come

interested in the fartbag (big one). got a pic of it?

purple people eater is gone.

Garmont Tele boots are gone. Bump for pictures via picasa link.