IPOD repair services?

I dropped my IPOD awhile ago and I'm looking for a repair service for it. I'm pretty sure it needs a new harddrive which looks like ~$80. Which is way cheaper than buying a new 80gb IPOD.

Anyone use a specific service and have good luck? I was looking at Digiexpress.us

I'm thinking of having a pro do it so I don't make the problem worse.

I'm in central oregon if anyone knows of a local company that does it.
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

Any Apple retailer, or "real"'Apple store can deal with it, which means they will send it off for repair, and charge you a lot.

I had to have a MacBook repaired locally, and nobody would
    Touch it other the an Apple retailer. I think Apple makes it hard for others to work ontheir products. It really pissed me off, and another reason I hate Apple.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

I'm going to give these guys a shot. Seems reasonable.

http://www.digiexpress.us/
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

Up here there's always CraigsList ads for local iPod repairs. Just search electronics for iPod. It may just be a loose connector since the hard drive only spins up every 15-30 minutes.
    If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems.