Cool Behold, I bring you stoke!

You guys have been very good to me. So I've been working on some pics I took last week, I think the first winter swell that started Sept 1?

Sorry I don't have a better setup, this is shot with a canon 20D and an 18-55 lens, from so far away. But you can still see how beautiful the waves are. Enjoy.

This is actually at the hook on Thursday afternoon, last of the good light.

And then the waves got bigger, and the fog came, and stayed. All these big@ass cameras were just sitting around not getting used, but I was determined to get something.

First light through the fog

Way overhead

I thought this was funny because neither of these guys would get off this wave, they rode it practically on top of each other

And I like this pretty classic sequence, shows what I got to enjoy watching over and over

And finishing with a roof overhead

And a little collage of the charming neighborhood
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Neat!

Have you gotten up to Carmel Valley yet? I've got some great hikes and vineyards for ya if you ever get up that way....

Looks like you're having a blast.

Thanks.

Yeah, it's been a sweet summer. Always loved this area.

Um, I worked at the carshow at the Quail in Carmel a couple of weeks back. And found a place with duck eggs. And I went to an awesome nursery when I was putting in the garden in May. But no hike or bike in there, after hundreds and hundreds of miles in Monterey and Santa Cruz counties. Hmmm.

Lately I've been wanting to throw the disc. A lot. Was playing Ryan Ranch cause I have a crew there but just discovered DeLaveaga, so awesome. Do you play at all? I will play at Golden Gate Park on Oct 10. Or maybe you can meet us for Dim Sum on Sunday the 9th. In Chinatown. You can see me embarrass myself. I can eat.

Would love to see some maggots in the city. I bet you know everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by BeanDip4All View Post
    Neat!

Have you gotten up to Carmel Valley yet? I've got some great hikes and vineyards for ya if you ever get up that way....

Looks like you're having a blast.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    Nice Mir! Looks like you're having a good time out there.

Hugh Conway Guest
    I like the collage

Up Carmel Valley, Garland ranch has some fun hikes. Way up the valley in Cachagua there's fun illegal swimming at the reservoir

Thanks guys, not sure I'm gonna get to Carmel soon though. Infatuated with Santa Cruz. Grinding hill climbs through redwood forests, killer disk golf, then down to the beach. If I could just get in and swim I'd have my own little triatholon.

Hey Adam do you remember the house where we had to do all that irrigation trenching? That's where I'm living this winter.
    Henry David Thoreau

Nice photos SheRa!

Great photos. Love the 3rd one with the guy slashing the lip. Good stuff. keep it coming please.

Time to clean that sensor!

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    Thanks guys, not sure I'm gonna get to Carmel soon though. Infatuated with Santa Cruz. Grinding hill climbs through redwood forests, killer disk golf, then down to the beach. If I could just get in and swim I'd have my own little triatholon.

Hey Adam do you remember the house where we had to do all that irrigation trenching? That's where I'm living this winter.
    Damn! That was a fly pad