Page 24 of 396 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    One of my favorites from last season

Some wholesome tomfoolery.

There's more if you click the picture, but they might only be funny if you know the people, I don't know.

Jeeeeeezuuuuuum Crow! I finally decide to mosey on over here now that the leaves are turning and you guys are on page 24!!! Gettin stoked for some snow...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    Woodlawn, did you make any of the festivities in Lake Placid this past weekend? I missed it but my inlaws were there.
    for about an hour. hubby and I are rehabbing a house near by, so we dont have much time for fun right now. crappy weekend for it. congrats on your move to AK--thats awesome!
    I could go on, and on, and on...but who cares

You guys love to muck up the yearly stoke thread don't ya. Let it go, breathe. Turn off your computer and take a break.

Spam for a movie and free gear and hosers and maybe me at Paragon!

10.18 6:30-9:30 blah blah

oh yeah, register here and whatnot.
    .....I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record

http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

^^^^
    circa 06/07, when you could still get a hair cut on upper red and ski at the same time

fast whip dodging, Magic style
    100mm regular camber sticks, before product innovation ruined the sport

Castlerock Oct 08
    Last edited by thin cover; 10-04-2011 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodlandclown View Post
    hubby and I
    oh this explains a whole lot. fuck me. shut yer fucking pie hole already.

that's my cunt-ing for this thread. no more cunt-ing i swear

rog

Quote Originally Posted by PearlJam09 View Post
    You mean like this:
    The best part about that video is Speedfreak's laughter in the background. Marcus...you need to crank up those dins!
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post

that's my cunt-ing for this thread. no more cunt-ing i swear

rog
    if only that were true. but we all know it wont be since you pretty much cunt up every page with your unbelievably annoying personality. I used to like coming on here when i didnt have to ignore your drivel.
    I could go on, and on, and on...but who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski2 View Post
    Jeeeeeezuuuuuum Crow! I finally decide to mosey on over here now that the leaves are turning and you guys are on page 24!!! Gettin stoked for some snow...
    What he said. You all know that you can still mountain bike and stuff right?

Quote Originally Posted by gpetrics View Post
    to clarify things, and not expose any more apparently still-open wounds, i'm breaking this out into three parts:

joking part: i actually am a supermodel! How'd you know my trade-secret btw?!

serious part: did no one (not even my lap-dog) actually read my original posts, btw? I said i (and this is a direct quote) "don't mind the SPAM." It was the non-EC part that I think could be taken to another thread.... and even that was replete with the tongue-out-man-face (sorry, no winky for Allen. Maybe that was the confusion? No winky from G?). I think maybe JGB@etree is onto something...
    Well we all know the winky is BS. It is a way to say what you really feel and leave a way out to save face if anyone objects. Other than outright promo's posted by shills I have no objection to most things folks post. It's a free world and an unmoderated forum so have at it.
    What is funny is in a later post you say the vid posting is "extra spammy". I am going out on a limb here, assuming Lynchdogger is a DPS on hill rep, is it so bad for him to post a vid of some interesting skiing and a way to win a pair of skis? I remember your onslaught of spam when you launched your website, but I guess that was different?
    As to your later post about cluttering up the roll call, really? gp 56 posts lh 36 ew 30, you have almost twice the posts of the #3 poster and at least double the # from poster 4 down, maybe if you used the multiquote function in the upper right corner some clutter could be managed better.
    I thought your day would be filled at JSC working on lesson plans, grading or mentoring rather than posting here. One would think your website would fill your day saving you from the spam, low angle trees, tailgunning and lame mtb pics and vids posted here. Maybe a cold IPA at the Matterhorn would keep you on track.

I have had an interesting summer, found out I suck at mountain biking, am a non contributing to the MTB trail effort loser and a goal posting, backseat flailer on skis. I was having fun doing both till now, I guess I'll have to sell my gear and hike in the summer, maybe get a snowmo for winter fun.

Looking forward to some tomahawking this fall, even if we don't see it, we all know it happens.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I say we all just duke it out

akokskis the best one of the squence

stoked !

Utah on top of Stowe

akokskis at MRG

and how about one from Snowbird.

Strange request, but does anyone have the "Maggot of the Year" photo from 2 years ago when UNM won it at Magic. I'd love a copy of this if you've got it.
    It's not tragic to die doing what you love.
    http://www.flickr.com/pearljam09/
    http://pearljam09.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by PearlJam09 View Post
    Strange request, but does anyone have the "Maggot of the Year" photo from 2 years ago when UNM won it at Magic. I'd love a copy of this if you've got it.
    I think it was ML242's camera that took it. could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Well we all know the winky is BS. It is a way to say what you really feel and leave a way out to save face if anyone objects. Other than outright promo's posted by shills I have no objection to most things folks post. It's a free world and an unmoderated forum so have at it.
    What is funny is in a later post you say the vid posting is "extra spammy". I am going out on a limb here, assuming Lynchdogger is a DPS on hill rep, is it so bad for him to post a vid of some interesting skiing and a way to win a pair of skis? I remember your onslaught of spam when you launched your website, but I guess that was different?
    As to your later post about cluttering up the roll call, really? gp 56 posts lh 36 ew 30, you have almost twice the posts of the #3 poster and at least double the # from poster 4 down, maybe if you used the multiquote function in the upper right corner some clutter could be managed better.
    I thought your day would be filled working on lesson plans, grading or mentoring rather than posting here. One would think your website would fill your day saving you from the spam, low angle trees, tailgunning and lame mtb pics and vids posted here. Maybe a cold IPA at the Matterhorn would keep you on track.

I have had an interesting summer, found out I suck at mountain biking, am a non contributing to the MTB trail effort loser and a goal posting, backseat flailer on skis. I was having fun doing both till now, I guess I'll have to sell my gear and hike in the summer, maybe get a snowmo for winter fun.

Looking forward to some tomahawking this fall, even if we don't see it, we all know it happens.
    EDIT: THIS IS NOT worth a detailed reply... so I deleted my response. Any interested parties feel free to PM or email me for a further discussion. I draw the "not-cool/not-fun debate line" at the spot where you start posting personal details, and begin rooting for me to take a big fall... Allen's resorted to posting personal details to win an internet war in the past too, so I know he's willing to sink pretty low.

EC Mags shooting foliage should bring home the bacon in the latest MPC. We've got the stuff, let's win the comp.
    Last edited by gpetrics; 10-05-2011 at 07:28 AM.
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    I think it was ML242's camera that took it. could be wrong though.
    It was ML242's camera and it is a great shot.....BLUEBIRD congrats on your new job up in AK....Good fishing down on the kenia peninsula....Have some friends down there who work and run a canery, let me know if you would like the hook up.....

Awesome stoke Bushwackerinpa....thanks
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by gpetrics View Post
    EDIT: THIS IS NOT worth a detailed reply... so I deleted my response. Any interested parties feel free to PM or email me for a further discussion. I draw the "not-cool/not-fun debate line" at the spot where you start posting personal details, and begin rooting for me to take a big fall... Allen's resorted to posting personal details to win an internet war in the past too, so I know he's willing to sink pretty low.
    Bullshit, you've just been called out clearly and can't yap your way out of looking like an idiot. Pretty much par for the course from what I've seen as you frequently put your foot in your mouth, and then try to backpedal your way out with some queer winkey. VTF is SPOT ON with that call.
    Going where the wind don't blow so strange
    Maybe on some high cold mountain range

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Bullshit, you've just been called out clearly and can't yap your way out of looking like an idiot. Pretty much par for the course from what I've seen as you frequently put your foot in your mouth, and then try to backpedal your way out with some queer winkey. VTF is SPOT ON with that call.
    I disagree. I'd be happy to discuss, but don't want to take this any further for the sake of other members who don't want to wade through this. Instead, I've PM'd Allen my reply. However, you've effectively requested that the discussion continue. Is there a second?

Even if there isn't... just read my posts. They're still there! I think it's pretty clear that for VT-Free to lift the words "extra spammy" out of this, was disingenuous.

PS: I'd really love to meet you. You seem so angry! Is this just an internet thing? I guess we'll see at UllrFest!
    Last edited by gpetrics; 10-05-2011 at 08:10 AM.

I think we all need a big care bear stare at Ullr Fest, all parties are good people who could and should be friendly.

Anyone else have some pow stoke? or pig? Either one will do.

^Will you have a "FamousInternetSkiers" booth at Ullr Fest, so you can effectively spam everyone that already knows about you and your site?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLeagueBrian View Post
    ^Will you have a "FamousInternetSkiers" booth at Ullr Fest, so you can effectively spam everyone that already knows about you and your site?
    No, we won't be raising money for the party or for injured maggots this year. After raising over $500 for the community, donating schwag to the raffle, and rounding up hundreds of dollars of free ski gear from ski areas for the party, only to enjoy snarky responses like this one, no booth.

I like skiing with mags.

NJFS in the Catskills:

Different day:

MTBS at Plattekill for the six foot storm:

Scottski in the Hunter woods best day ever:

LC at Hickory:

bro and VTF in the awesome VT woods:

DoWork skiing:

No love for black line?

I gotta upload some more images, these have are all reruns.
    .....I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record

http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

What's wrong with using health insurance? You'd be better off donating some heady indoors than schwag, dont you think?