Page 24 of 396 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 576 to 600 of 9892
  1. #576
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    381
    One of my favorites from last season





    Some wholesome tomfoolery.




    There's more if you click the picture, but they might only be funny if you know the people, I don't know.

  2. #577
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Jay, VT
    Posts
    680
    Jeeeeeezuuuuuum Crow! I finally decide to mosey on over here now that the leaves are turning and you guys are on page 24!!! Gettin stoked for some snow...

  3. #578
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Valley
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    Woodlawn, did you make any of the festivities in Lake Placid this past weekend? I missed it but my inlaws were there.
    for about an hour. hubby and I are rehabbing a house near by, so we dont have much time for fun right now. crappy weekend for it. congrats on your move to AK--thats awesome!
    I could go on, and on, and on...but who cares

  4. #579
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    2,967
    You guys love to muck up the yearly stoke thread don't ya. Let it go, breathe. Turn off your computer and take a break.

  5. #580
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,298
    Spam for a movie and free gear and hosers and maybe me at Paragon!

    10.18 6:30-9:30 blah blah



    oh yeah, register here and whatnot.
    .....I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record

    http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

  6. #581
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Garden State
    Posts
    2,967

  7. #582
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    out there on the neon avenue
    Posts
    4,035
    ^^^^
    circa 06/07, when you could still get a hair cut on upper red and ski at the same time




    fast whip dodging, Magic style
    100mm regular camber sticks, before product innovation ruined the sport



    Castlerock Oct 08
    Last edited by thin cover; 10-04-2011 at 04:58 PM.

  8. #583
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodlandclown View Post
    hubby and I
    oh this explains a whole lot. fuck me. shut yer fucking pie hole already.

    that's my cunt-ing for this thread. no more cunt-ing i swear

    rog

  9. #584
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    take a guess
    Posts
    2,174
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlJam09 View Post
    You mean like this:
    The best part about that video is Speedfreak's laughter in the background. Marcus...you need to crank up those dins!
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

    The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

    "Errare Humanum Est"

  10. #585
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Valley
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post

    that's my cunt-ing for this thread. no more cunt-ing i swear

    rog
    if only that were true. but we all know it wont be since you pretty much cunt up every page with your unbelievably annoying personality. I used to like coming on here when i didnt have to ignore your drivel.
    I could go on, and on, and on...but who cares

  11. #586
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    1,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewski2 View Post
    Jeeeeeezuuuuuum Crow! I finally decide to mosey on over here now that the leaves are turning and you guys are on page 24!!! Gettin stoked for some snow...
    What he said. You all know that you can still mountain bike and stuff right?

  12. #587
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    10,968
    Quote Originally Posted by gpetrics View Post
    to clarify things, and not expose any more apparently still-open wounds, i'm breaking this out into three parts:

    joking part: i actually am a supermodel! How'd you know my trade-secret btw?!

    serious part: did no one (not even my lap-dog) actually read my original posts, btw? I said i (and this is a direct quote) "don't mind the SPAM." It was the non-EC part that I think could be taken to another thread.... and even that was replete with the tongue-out-man-face (sorry, no winky for Allen. Maybe that was the confusion? No winky from G?). I think maybe JGB@etree is onto something...
    Well we all know the winky is BS. It is a way to say what you really feel and leave a way out to save face if anyone objects. Other than outright promo's posted by shills I have no objection to most things folks post. It's a free world and an unmoderated forum so have at it.
    What is funny is in a later post you say the vid posting is "extra spammy". I am going out on a limb here, assuming Lynchdogger is a DPS on hill rep, is it so bad for him to post a vid of some interesting skiing and a way to win a pair of skis? I remember your onslaught of spam when you launched your website, but I guess that was different?
    As to your later post about cluttering up the roll call, really? gp 56 posts lh 36 ew 30, you have almost twice the posts of the #3 poster and at least double the # from poster 4 down, maybe if you used the multiquote function in the upper right corner some clutter could be managed better.
    I thought your day would be filled at JSC working on lesson plans, grading or mentoring rather than posting here. One would think your website would fill your day saving you from the spam, low angle trees, tailgunning and lame mtb pics and vids posted here. Maybe a cold IPA at the Matterhorn would keep you on track.

    I have had an interesting summer, found out I suck at mountain biking, am a non contributing to the MTB trail effort loser and a goal posting, backseat flailer on skis. I was having fun doing both till now, I guess I'll have to sell my gear and hike in the summer, maybe get a snowmo for winter fun.


    Looking forward to some tomahawking this fall, even if we don't see it, we all know it happens.
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  13. #588
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gone fishing
    Posts
    2,389
    I say we all just duke it out

  14. #589
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Stowe
    Posts
    4,451
    akokskis the best one of the squence

    stoked !



    Utah on top of Stowe



    akokskis at MRG



    and how about one from Snowbird.


  15. #590
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,610
    Strange request, but does anyone have the "Maggot of the Year" photo from 2 years ago when UNM won it at Magic. I'd love a copy of this if you've got it.
    It's not tragic to die doing what you love.
    http://www.flickr.com/pearljam09/
    http://pearljam09.blogspot.com/

  16. #591
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    On a fixed grip somewhere
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlJam09 View Post
    Strange request, but does anyone have the "Maggot of the Year" photo from 2 years ago when UNM won it at Magic. I'd love a copy of this if you've got it.
    I think it was ML242's camera that took it. could be wrong though.

  17. #592
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pico, VT
    Posts
    3,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Well we all know the winky is BS. It is a way to say what you really feel and leave a way out to save face if anyone objects. Other than outright promo's posted by shills I have no objection to most things folks post. It's a free world and an unmoderated forum so have at it.
    What is funny is in a later post you say the vid posting is "extra spammy". I am going out on a limb here, assuming Lynchdogger is a DPS on hill rep, is it so bad for him to post a vid of some interesting skiing and a way to win a pair of skis? I remember your onslaught of spam when you launched your website, but I guess that was different?
    As to your later post about cluttering up the roll call, really? gp 56 posts lh 36 ew 30, you have almost twice the posts of the #3 poster and at least double the # from poster 4 down, maybe if you used the multiquote function in the upper right corner some clutter could be managed better.
    I thought your day would be filled working on lesson plans, grading or mentoring rather than posting here. One would think your website would fill your day saving you from the spam, low angle trees, tailgunning and lame mtb pics and vids posted here. Maybe a cold IPA at the Matterhorn would keep you on track.

    I have had an interesting summer, found out I suck at mountain biking, am a non contributing to the MTB trail effort loser and a goal posting, backseat flailer on skis. I was having fun doing both till now, I guess I'll have to sell my gear and hike in the summer, maybe get a snowmo for winter fun.


    Looking forward to some tomahawking this fall, even if we don't see it, we all know it happens.
    EDIT: THIS IS NOT worth a detailed reply... so I deleted my response. Any interested parties feel free to PM or email me for a further discussion. I draw the "not-cool/not-fun debate line" at the spot where you start posting personal details, and begin rooting for me to take a big fall... Allen's resorted to posting personal details to win an internet war in the past too, so I know he's willing to sink pretty low.

    EC Mags shooting foliage should bring home the bacon in the latest MPC. We've got the stuff, let's win the comp.
    Last edited by gpetrics; 10-05-2011 at 07:28 AM.
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

    "You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

    "I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

    "It's simple science." -lionelhutz

  18. #593
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    bucks county pa
    Posts
    2,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    I think it was ML242's camera that took it. could be wrong though.
    It was ML242's camera and it is a great shot.....BLUEBIRD congrats on your new job up in AK....Good fishing down on the kenia peninsula....Have some friends down there who work and run a canery, let me know if you would like the hook up.....

    Awesome stoke Bushwackerinpa....thanks
    always forward but never straight

  19. #594
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gates of Hell
    Posts
    4,745
    Quote Originally Posted by gpetrics View Post
    EDIT: THIS IS NOT worth a detailed reply... so I deleted my response. Any interested parties feel free to PM or email me for a further discussion. I draw the "not-cool/not-fun debate line" at the spot where you start posting personal details, and begin rooting for me to take a big fall... Allen's resorted to posting personal details to win an internet war in the past too, so I know he's willing to sink pretty low.
    Bullshit, you've just been called out clearly and can't yap your way out of looking like an idiot. Pretty much par for the course from what I've seen as you frequently put your foot in your mouth, and then try to backpedal your way out with some queer winkey. VTF is SPOT ON with that call.
    Going where the wind don't blow so strange
    Maybe on some high cold mountain range

  20. #595
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pico, VT
    Posts
    3,980
    Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Bullshit, you've just been called out clearly and can't yap your way out of looking like an idiot. Pretty much par for the course from what I've seen as you frequently put your foot in your mouth, and then try to backpedal your way out with some queer winkey. VTF is SPOT ON with that call.
    I disagree. I'd be happy to discuss, but don't want to take this any further for the sake of other members who don't want to wade through this. Instead, I've PM'd Allen my reply. However, you've effectively requested that the discussion continue. Is there a second?

    Even if there isn't... just read my posts. They're still there! I think it's pretty clear that for VT-Free to lift the words "extra spammy" out of this, was disingenuous.

    PS: I'd really love to meet you. You seem so angry! Is this just an internet thing? I guess we'll see at UllrFest!
    Last edited by gpetrics; 10-05-2011 at 08:10 AM.
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

    "You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

    "I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

    "It's simple science." -lionelhutz

  21. #596
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    out there on the neon avenue
    Posts
    4,035
    I think we all need a big care bear stare at Ullr Fest, all parties are good people who could and should be friendly.

    Anyone else have some pow stoke? or pig? Either one will do.

  22. #597
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    six 1 seven
    Posts
    617
    ^Will you have a "FamousInternetSkiers" booth at Ullr Fest, so you can effectively spam everyone that already knows about you and your site?

  23. #598
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pico, VT
    Posts
    3,980
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeagueBrian View Post
    ^Will you have a "FamousInternetSkiers" booth at Ullr Fest, so you can effectively spam everyone that already knows about you and your site?
    No, we won't be raising money for the party or for injured maggots this year. After raising over $500 for the community, donating schwag to the raffle, and rounding up hundreds of dollars of free ski gear from ski areas for the party, only to enjoy snarky responses like this one, no booth.
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

    "You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

    "I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

    "It's simple science." -lionelhutz

  24. #599
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,298
    I like skiing with mags.


    NJFS in the Catskills:



    Different day:



    MTBS at Plattekill for the six foot storm:



    Scottski in the Hunter woods best day ever:



    LC at Hickory:



    bro and VTF in the awesome VT woods:



    DoWork skiing:



    No love for black line?



    I gotta upload some more images, these have are all reruns.
    .....I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record

    http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

  25. #600
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    six 1 seven
    Posts
    617
    What's wrong with using health insurance? You'd be better off donating some heady indoors than schwag, dont you think?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •