Hey New England - SCHOOLED.

The new TV series I edited, SCHOOLED, premieres tonight on NESN at 11pm. If you're in New England, hope you can check it out! It's corny and stupid but worth a watch if you're bored.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150280694975875
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

Just saw the ad (again), I was actually gonna watch it but now I that know you were involved...ah, hell, I'll still watch it.

Don't worry, you wouldn't be missing much

My DVR is busy taping Sons of Anarchy and Top Shot, but if there's a replay I'll definitely check it out...

This episode replays tomorrow at 2PM and Thursday at 5:30PM. There are supposed to be new episodes every Tue and Thur at 11PM. Its a short series of 7 episodes since it is an 8 school tournament bracket with a single round elimination. This episode is the worst as it was the pilot and the director, host and me editing were basically working blind. The rest of the series is better.

Heh, pretty good (the editing was superb, of course). Them Northeastern kids ain't too smaht though.

Thanks icey... the problem I had with this show was getting it cut down to time. If you watch Hell's Kitchen or any other competition show like that, there are always 2 "contests" per 1 hour episode. The format for this show is 3 contests and it's a half hour so every episode is crazy cramped. Cutting 5 cameras all shooting about 8 hours each down to 23 minutes and still having it make sense was like swallowing razor blades. The format could have been better but I think we did the best with what I got.

I think episode 3 (next Tuesday) is my favorite. It's when Showalter really started opening up and the contestants were pretty good targets for his ridicule. BU/BC this Thursday isn't bad either because there is a dude you just want to hate immediately.

I wasn't on board (NESN's reality shows make me weep) until I read that Showalter is involved. I may check out an episode...

Izzat the one with the college teams playing "concentration" by flipping over poster boards with matching answers (ex. Au and Gold).

If it was, it had me for 75 seconds before I was on to Bridezilla or Aussie rules football. (But in retrospect the editing was wicked tight!)

I'll give it another look.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Shit, Aussie Rules Football was on?!?

it's Berger's friend from SATC! heh