WTT-Fritschi Diamir Eagle SM for ML or other touring binding.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG1200.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	295.3 KB 
ID:	99775Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG1198.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	99776Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG1201.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	252.7 KB 
ID:	99777
    just picked up some eagles off a dude on mtn project, they're in great shape, but turned out to be the smalls, where i need the medium larges(for at least a 320 BSL) my bad...anyway, looking to trade these for possibly another pair of eagles, maybe the freerides, or possibly some Dukes/Barons, and i'll throw in some cash...these are in super good shape and have the 80 and 90 mm brakes(part of one of the brakes on teh 80mm is broken off, but it doesnt effect performance, you can see it on the pictures)

I think I'm the one that sold those to you. Sorry they don't fit your boots. Just to let folks know, the wear on these is from my 110 pound wife putting about 20 days on these last year. The extra set of brakes were actually mine from another pair of Eagles, and I'm the one that cracked the one.

I have medium Eagles for You!

I have medium (285-330) Fritschi Eagles and my wife needs those smalls! Her new AT boots are much shorter than her old ones. These are in pristine shape, and I would love to make this trade. Lets just keep our own brakes and not have to deal with that part of it. Thank you!