A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

YO Marshal and dps crew

Trying to post some sfb dps wps stoke on your facebooks page

Can we be facebook friends?
    Is my sfb stoke shizz not worthy?
    you no like custard pies?
    You delete my funnieZ in your thread?
    I can no haz job?
    you dont want to be e-friends with shindler and I?
    We should hook up irl and talk of beyond face shots and mutual marketsing
    and such.
    sfb
    give us a jingle
    bro
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Nice!678

Dood, that is some most excellent DPS Lotus 120 stoke. I say that, if you want it to be, it is definitely worthy of DPS facebook page link/upload.
    Keep on, keepin on!

Now, here is my unworthy video of DPS stokeage.

Last edited by schindlerpiste; 09-06-2011 at 02:20 PM.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

SFB your avalung looks limp in the pole cam footage, gotta work on that one

Some great stoke though!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by time2clmb View Post
    Nice!678
    right on I would be stoked if people put stoke on the wasatch powderskis facebook page.
    the chica at the end my spanser is a sponsered pmgear brand ambassador athelete but its just a cameo.
    For the most part them lotus 138's are slayin the powders even with my hack ass kungfu bus drivein em
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Loved the jesus lizard song, and the video too

The end just killed me. Love the PNW, but the snow doesnt usually do that heh.

Bad ass sfb! I really need to find a way to get to SLC for 3 months or so this winter!

Keep posting that stuff up, SFB, weez is gettin closah to da whitey season, mon..........
    Silent....but shredly.

Oh man, I think I just saw pigs fly. SFB going newschoolers and using the pole mount!

Seriously though, that just got me pumped for ski season. Nice edit, rad skiing, sick cooly towards the end, and glad to see a special guest appearance from my boys Dalt and Matt!

Although I have to say, you might have too many stickers on your skis for DPS to use that video.
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

I dunno, to me DPS is the best ski to sticker up. Nice solid background ripe to adorn with your own personality.
    DPS should definitely upload SFB's video.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

It appears you Utards listen to better music than a good portion of our Colorado brethren, but holy fuck that Custard Pie was pretty rough!

I sent some emails to the dps crew no reply
    may be busy decoratin the new sugarhood boutquies
    Hopefully in LL or other SA spot slayin the pow
    Is it just me that cant post on their wall
    I am facebook stupid but not as stupid as these kids
    wps is befreindin that talk about ceral or are so excited the power and intertubes they tell us about it?
    I posted some local stoke om levitation projects wall after pokin fun of the small niche that mdf is gonna charge $300 4
    they said I could haz stickers then nuke d the mdf and wolvie skibike stoke for rehashed last years proto pimpage
    Face fuck is funniez
    I think lp got ma cause I tagged Iceman and every ski manufacture whose product was in the pic
    hats how you markets socially Write?

Jesus Lizard rocks.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

sick! that is what skiing is about right there, I think I saw 2 other tracks the whole segment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

I got fukin 1st tracks on the freshie fresh in the benson & hedges.
    Skied it about 5 times last season only one was meh That one = never endin smile shizz
    ^^^ you got facebooks page? I know the gnarwhale wouldnt care if I dropped some wasatch stoke on his page.
    Im not even sure if people can post on the wps page I hope so
    Shit you can even make fun of shindlers purple euro barney pants or call me an underedjumacated stoner ski bum
    I dont think Im gettin the dps marketing job or shop rat job or any other mags
    that thread = nuked & jered

Excellent pow rippage paired up with quadapozic tuneage.

Scotty sez 9.9
    watch out for snakes

good stuff dibs. yow!

Bumpin the DPS stoke back to the top
    THis thread aint gonna get cybernuked it bees mine to post stoke have fun and epoke dps as wps sees fit
    frosty hoar L138's w/ E-friend spam
    and dynawomper @killer E spam

Are there any dps area reps who can post on stephans bidness facebook page?
    If so post all this fine wps stoke we aint no oscars but we is damn good mags
    and jeebus lizzards rawks
    I have another viddy for them it features their skis and the blanket pow pigs crew w/ a LIZZARD KING soundtrack
    he was the lizzardz king and he could do anything
    (rip)

I have stood on the mojoBRO's grave
    WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME ????
    ive heard its not even there any more to many hippies and rude fucked up drunk GI's fuckin with the local
    surrender frog brahs

yo man, nice!

jonesing for powder over here.

ps- you got my email wrong i will pm you now
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

also, douche your box
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

Quote Originally Posted by njfreeskier View Post
    Oh man, I think I just saw pigs fly. SFB going newschoolers and using the pole mount!

Seriously though, that just got me pumped for ski season. Nice edit, rad skiing, sick cooly towards the end, and glad to see a special guest appearance from my boys Dalt and Matt!

It's true. sfb is inb4 +k in the poop and pokemon forums. The end is near!

And yes, that was my first two turns in Utardia. Backseat all the way, baby!

Also- SFB, post a link to the WPS facebunk site in here, I'll friend ya.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

not enough nun fisters in that community

hell yeah do no work Ill tag yo ass to those fine backseat hideaway park turns that shot and area are $$$$ and what kept me @ silly tude for so long.
    Box cleaned been busy group buyin and degearwhorin for the dslr to up the WPS stoke
    I would hope you dont mind sfb's funky e personna e poking the fine dps crewz
    and like I said shind and I aint no protos so Id understand if it doesnt make the dps front facebook page but we dig your sticks and try to pimp yo shizz in our own way.
    and to tell ya tha TRUTH bam face tag
    a brother.
    It don't really matter to me if other than you if the dps crew doesnt like wps epersonas
    Would like to get togather irl soon though
    Why cant we be friends?
    I cant even get viddies on to the wps faceshizz page 1/2 the time then I get 4 amax spamopoptarts
    I suck @ the e-things but try
    Shind see if you got the bgc viddy on your pc and try to post it on wps thru cc

I would hope you dont mind sfb's funky e personna e poking the fine dps crewz
    certainly nobody at DPS minds, for sure all in good fun. however, to be honest, i preferred the old SFB that was really just dibs, rather than this assumed e-persona. just my .02

for sure stephan and tyson have nothing but love for you, but dude, its september, we are all working 15hrs a day trying to get ready for the year. nobody is dissing you by taking a few hours to reply.

all about the stoke, be sure to keep sharing that, its rad.
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

sall good its all a big e marketin test to me cept the irl stuff
    I hope you or any other dps cats want to play on team Wasatch Drama Bitches in our state stoke off contest.
    im tryin to get it orginized
    more dps l138 and jondrums plates and markers and dukes binders
    from the wps mancave world headquarters

if you use em tag the bejeebus out of them. its the facebook way
    tag bobmc's advanced services he keeps the red dodge goin
    I got a bet w/ another mag that no one, cept you, from dps dont post in this thread
    which is fine either way
    ya know a test of sort
    I kind of let sfb do his own stream o stonerness thing
    Dibs is always Dibs
    and as long as Im runnin that show it wont change