Looking for a few things

hey guys, trying to finish up finding gear for UT this year, currently im looking for the following;
    1-avalung, possibly attached to a medium size pack...like a BD Covert, Alias, Revelation or maybe even an Anarchist

2-Avalanche shovel, d handle like the G3, or voile

3-AT boots, black diamond, scarpas...pretty much anything for a wider foot, size 28

lemme know what you've got!
    thanks gents

If you're looking to go extra light and thin with the Avalung pack, I have a red plaid Seth Bandit Avalung that's barely used that I'd let go for $60 + ship.

i've got a pair of 28 scarpa spirit 3s. the dynafit toe inserts are broken (metal of the toe dimple blew out upwards upon landing a huck), however if you planned to use them in a NON dynafit binding (e.g duke, fritschi or something like that) they'd be perfectly fine.

100$ shipped?
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

huh,
    I got a pair of Spirit 3s with the same issue as gpetrics: they have passed their dynafit phase, like a hot chick who is past her swimsuit modeling days. Also still usable on non-tech AT bindings. Pretty beat, but have Intuition liners. If you don't like gpetrics, give me a shout.
    Even sometimes when I'm snowboarding I'm like "Hey I'm snowboarding! Because I suck dick, I'm snowboarding!" --Dan Savage

Got a brand new strap-on avalung in the box, Will priority mail it for 89. pay pal

would u ship to canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeze View Post
    If you're looking to go extra light and thin with the Avalung pack, I have a red plaid Seth Bandit Avalung that's barely used that I'd let go for $60 + ship.
    sorry this is the one i wanted. I live in Canada but need a avalung with a smaller pack with diagonal ski carry system. Can you ship it up?