Looking for a web app developer in Bozeman

The firm I work for is looking to hire a developer to work on a new system we're currently developing (see ad below). The company is located in Bozeman and is pretty flexible with regards to when employees put in their hours (as long as the work is getting done), so outdoor pursuits don't need to be neglected.

Get in touch with me if interested - I'd be happy to chat about the position in more detail and to pass your resume along to the right folks.

Copied and pasted from our Craigslist ad:
    Looking for a strong background in all aspects of web application development with a focus on the presentation layer.

Requirements:
    -At least 3 years .NET Development experience
    -Experience designing screens to support multiple languages
    -C#
    -MVC
    -CSS, HTML, Javascript
    -SQL
    -LINQ

Additional skills:
    -JQuery
    -Webservices
    -Windows Services
    -MySQL

Duties:
    Looking to find someone who can jump right into a large project and start building significant portions of the presentation layer. This will involve working with .net MVC3 to build views and controllers as well as implementing an account management system. This position must be comfortable wearing multiple hats, have a solid grasp on software design principals, and be able to easily move into the backend when needed.

We're still looking for someone to fill this web developer position and have a second position opening up. This second individual would ideally be someone who is interested in performing technical client management duties, including new client integration (generally helping them out with PHP or .NET samples/advice), general support of clients, and technical documentation writing. This position pays reasonably well and, like the other, has pretty flexible hours due to the fact that quite a few of our clients are in Australia (i.e. ski until mid-afternoon, then put in one's hours from work or home).

Get in touch if you're interested and we'll have a chat.