Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    rnd 2 signed, sealed and FedEx delivered... seriously fast turn-around

thanks again for making it happen!

If possible, I'd like to be penciled in for the brake group buy.

Great turnaround time on the Plums btw. I shake my head when looking at the box of plums sitting next to the box of Dukes I also bought. What a size difference...

Woot...got mine up in Canada today. My first thought when I opened the box was fuck Dynafit and their plastic bullshit these things are niiiiiice. Anyhow, for any Canadians wondering about customs and duties it's very reasonable and does not offset any savings by a long shot. Totally worth it.

Delivered today......want to give a big thanks to Carmen and the WPS crew!

Quote Originally Posted by time2clmb View Post
    Woot...got mine up in Canada today. My first thought when I opened the box was fuck Dynafit and their plastic bullshit these things are niiiiiice. Anyhow, for any Canadians wondering about customs and duties it's very reasonable and does not offset any savings by a long shot. Totally worth it.
    Same here. I was getting worried I was going to hammered with Brokerage fees and duty but it was pretty sweet all said and done. Thanks for the hook up.

Got mine, thanks SP!

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Wps has no plum binders to sell at this time dont pm me or shindler
    email carmen at the wasatchpowderskis email account
    We will try to do another big group buy but shipping will not be as quick and the price may fluxuate with the exchange rate and other factors.
    Jongs are welcome but encourage to positively contribute to the tgr community
    I'm interested, and I'll send the e-mail. I live in Norway, but have a US shipping address (through the shipping company Jetcarrier). If other Norwegians want to join, you can register there for free. Their shipping costs are really reasonable.

EDIT: as it turns out, for us Euros there is not much to save compared to buying direct from Plum.
    Last edited by arne_and; 09-27-2011 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arne_and View Post
    EDIT: as it turns out, for us Euros there is not much to save compared to buying direct from Plum.
    Good to know, thanks.
    ~#at night the highway's diesel roar/speaks to me and tells me more/than any book I've ever read/or anything you've ever said#~

I'd be in for some brakes when the time comes, will keep an eye open for the next group buy. Thx for putting everything together, can't wait til I get my hands on the binders. Just waiting for me on the other side of the pond.
    If you're being rad and nobody's around to see it, are you really being rad?

www.simonblide.blogspot.com

Hey, anyone who got in on this and received their bindings already - can you verify that these have a shortened toe levers from last year's design?

I think that they would be, but haven't seen any info showing one or the other. I'm not going to link images because they are huge, but you can see the long toe lever here:
    http://www.mikebromberg.com/plum-guide-binding-review/

and the new short lever here:
    http://www.fixation-plum.com/detail-...uit=30&lang=en

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

schralp: They are all the new model. 3rd, and last group buy, are not even ready for ship yet.

Pic of clamp on p.4. You can see the size.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Hey Schindler,

Do you know if the new version had any modifications beside the shortened lever, such as burlier wings, or just strength reinforcements in general? Its a great touring clamp and I put 65+ days on them last year, like them much more than my dynafits, but had a toe wing snap in the late spring while skiing a pretty steep line, luckily it was soft out so I arrested quickly. I let Plum know and they replaced them right away no questions asked and assigned it as a fluke. I am asking because I would like buy the new ones if there were noticeable strength changes made. Not sure my leg can take anymore action like that.

no idea, but I have never heard this happen to anyone but you.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

ah thanks Schindler, missed that photo. Short lever indeed.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Thin Cover, I just checked my shiny new pair vs last year's pair and the toe wings are essentially identical in material thickness and width. There is more of a sheen to the new model so the finish or possibly the material is different.
    For the heel units, there is a difference in the thickness of the base track plate (old: .316 inches, new: .336 inches) and the 'foot' wing portion of the pivot post that mounts to the track is also thicker.

have you completed the group purchase?

I am interested in participating.

Clamps ordered. Waiting for confirmation from Plum. Anyone who doesn't pre-submit name, addy, tele. #, cc digits and expiration date, can expect to pay $50 premium. (Which is still less than they will pay at back country dot com)