WTB: patagonia rubicon pant xl

hi int to buy the rubicon pant in XL.

anyone got a pair they aint using?

jgb@etree Guest
    Great pants - have you tried them on? XL is hudge. I'm 6'4" 225 and I looked like a thug in them.

they are great from all the reviews.. they will def last 100-200 days on the hill id think. im pretty big 6" 220 38 in waist, so Im sure its the right size.

I know it is not what you are looking for, but I have a pair of the Patagonia Powder Bowl pants in XL that have never been worn and still have the tags on them... Will sell for $150 with shipping...

jgb@etree Guest
    OP: would recommend checking out those Powder Bowls ^^^

I bought Rubicon's & Powder Bowl's last winter, and decided to keep the powder bowls. Rubi's are definitely bomber, but the powder bowl fit better (much more true to an XL) and was more comfortable. Plus my wife liked the way they looked better.

Even with the velcro on the waist of the Rubicon's cinched all the way in, they were still falling off of me & I also have a size 38 waist.

Yeah I am a Patagucci gear whore and love their stuff... Tried the Rubicon, but my favorite line is the Powder Bowl... Have several of their jackets and pants in that series, just dropped some weight and went from a 38 to a 34 and the XL is to big... I should add that the pant color is the Narwhal gray... Was going to send them to Patagucci and exchange for a L, but they sold out of that pant real early in the season...

nah the reason I want them is they are burl. .the fabric is much more long lasting than the goretex stuff.. they warm as well. still a lookin..

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    nah the reason I want them is they are burl. .the fabric is much more long lasting than the goretex stuff.. they warm as well.
    Totally. Sounds like you know what you want. G'luck.

still searching for a used or past season pair of these

Bump...
    Gamma, you still looking for these pants?
    I have them, 3 seasons old, olive green. 34" waist, ~32" inseam. Very good condition.
    Pm me. BTW, douche your box, I tried to pm you.

^Not to snake you Rico - but if that doesnt work out, I have the same in 36 - just dont wear them much - had to replace a side zipper but otherwise fine condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by john c View Post
    Most of us are trying to have fun, not be Luke Skywalker and blow up the fucking death star, save the galaxy, and be the coolest Jedi at the next movie premier.