Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    You live in Coronado? So everybody's poor to you...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper Bones View Post
    You live in Coronado? So everybody's poor to you...lol
    Until the tsunami hits.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Me too, but I shop over the bridge in the poor part of town.

Sent from my SM-N920T using TGR Forums mobile app
    You must go to one in Chula Vista? Mission Valley is ours when we are in town... unless we are at her grandmas then it's LaMesa/Lemon Grove. They both pull the eye candy.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryFunk View Post
    That's a sample table I wouldn't walk past...

Helena Costco had a good supply of milfs yesterday afternoon, or perhaps my standards are slipping.
    I celebrate and embrace slipping standards
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I will drink to that.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Damn these jumbo farm raised shrimp are good though.
    US or Indonesia. Big difference.

Welcome to Costco .....

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Terrible fraud protection. Regardless, why not get the Costco Visa card and get 2% back on everything you buy there? Buying on the house card also doubles the warranty on electronics IIRC.
    Regs read the same, debit or credit. PIN based network operating rules are starting to close that gap, too, and they're the same if you run the transaction over signature rails (credit).

Danno had some fair points, but your bank is obligated to provide provisional credit within 10 days. Working in financial services, we make it a point to provide provisional credit within as short a time as possible simply as a service standard (less than 1 hour during operating hours). If your bank isn't committed to same, find a new one.

It depends on how you pay for stuff and overall liquidity. If you use your credit card for everything, getting your line tied up by fraud has the same effect as having your checking account drained. Key point is to have more than one unrelated payment method or liquidity source available to you. Second key point is to always run the transaction as credit. I use my debit card for lots of stuff, and use my credit card for the other stuff. I enjoy zero liability on both.
    focus.

Off work and waiting for the store to open.
    watch out for snakes

I had to attend a train track safety training for work last month. They showed us a video with interviews from friends and family of a track worker who was killed by a subway train. The most memorable experience that the daughter recollected of her father was that they would enjoy going to Costco every Saturday. I'm not sure I feel worse that she lost her father or that their favorite past-time was going to Costco.