Are there songs from Perfume Tree in "Further" (Ardustry version)?

Hi there,

I'd like to ask one thing about the soundtracks to TGR films/TV series - it is known there are different soundtracks between Ardustry and other versions... years ago in something on Extreme Sports Channel I heard something chillout with a dreamy female vocal and about a year ago again through the same channel and Rumblefish website I finally determined it could be from a band called Perfume Tree, hidden in the background of the world same as many other good quality music for years now... songs from this band can be heard in almost all if not all the TGR films from Ardustry and some of the "Untracked" TV series episodes...

My question is - was there a song called 'Been There' from the album called "Feeler" (1998) used (I like some of the other songs too, but this is the nearest one to my memory and feelings...)? The only unknown for me is a film called "Further" (again the Ardustry version)...

Thanx
    Last edited by flynn84; 08-15-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Hmmm....

Any more help?

Old post, but...

If you've not already discovered this, yes, that's Perfume Tree. The album it's on is called 'Feeler'. They have lots of great stuff, but 'Feeler' and 'Felt' are my faves.
    This bulletin board doesn't let me post links, so sorry for the hackneyed Spotify link below.
    open[dot]spotify[dot]com/track/2keF0rY6D7ss0aAL4gQZu4