Rossignol 185 and Naxo bindings

Naxo touring bindings - Original NX01 version. Haven't been skied on in about four years. One climbing bale is broken (see picture). $100 + shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20110803_190833.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	362.6 KB 
ID:	98682   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20110803_190823.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	362.8 KB 
ID:	98683  
    Last edited by crashnburn'd; 08-14-2011 at 08:52 PM. Reason: rossignol bindings sold

Make offers if the prices are too high.

Interested in the fks, I sent you a PM

Make an offer on the Naxos if you need touring bindings... I don't know what they're worth.

Quote Originally Posted by crashnburn'd View Post
    Naxo touring bindings - Original NX01 version. Haven't been skied on in about four years. One climbing bale is broken (see picture). $100 + shipping
    hello, iam from europe and i have naxos binding, but one crazy drunk man kicked and broke, see on the picture i havent money for new so i try to find someone who can sell me used or only part which i have broken.... i see that is long time ago but maybe i have been lucky thanx

hello, iam from europe and i have naxos nx 21 binding, but one crazy drunk man kicked and broke, see on the picture i havent money for new so i try to find someone who can sell me used part which i have broken.... i see that is long time ago but maybe i have been lucky thanx my e-mail: kazisvet666@gmail.com

listed item is NX01, yours - NX21, which is slightly beefed version, but not as strong as needed, unfortunately, so you need to swap BOTH heel pieces `cuz they are different! that was i did actually, so go ahead and buy the whole set.

nx 21

Quote Originally Posted by DaSkier View Post
    listed item is NX01, yours - NX21, which is slightly beefed version, but not as strong as needed, unfortunately, so you need to swap BOTH heel pieces `cuz they are different! that was i did actually, so go ahead and buy the whole set.
    thank you, but i obtain a nx 01 and it works

Hi I only need an AFD for my NX01 so $100 is a bit steep....can you sell just the AFDs for say $25?
    Others may want other NX01 pats.
    Reply to gravellmbg@gmail.com.
    Appreciated,
    Mark