Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Florida sucks.

I just saw Superchief is a WV location maggot. That explains some of the hate. No love loss between Va. Tech and WVU. WVU is fucted in a couple years. No SEC invite , No ACC invite and the Big East is gonna be gone, maybe. I doubt the Big 10 will accept them if the ACC won't.

Sucks cause they field some exciting football and basketball teams, but less than stellar academics, battery chucking and rampant (win or lose) couch burning doesn't help their rep.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

My First ever CFB game was Oct, 2003 @ Mountaineer Field the year after the 'EERs beat VT in Blacksburg and the students raided our empty field to parade the goal posts up and down High street. After we beat Tech on our own field the next year I was in the stands with my buddy and his dad for an hour watching the students get beat back from a repeat goal post parade by the State Police. I'd have to say that was a pretty intense night. The next game wasn't so great, we got to witness Marcus convict and his classiness in an ugly loss.

Beamers bowl record and the fact he turned a bottom dweller in to a team that can win games is commendable. Their bowl record may be impressive to the statistician but wins are way more impressive to the fans. VT Rates with Pitt in my CFB world, VT and Pitt fans could be given a little more respect if they could win a big game on New Years day against a formidable opponent. Pitt has been insignificant since Tony Dorset played and like VT can get to bowl games but can't win.

I do have to commend VT on being able to fill the stadium and having a fan base That supports their team. Pitt on the other hand draws fewer people than most Texas high school football games. #EATSHITPITT

WVU could be screwed by conf realignment but I think we'll come out allright, as long as we can hang on to our new coach that hung 500+ yards on the #1 defense in the country, we'll end up allright.
    It’s the places you ride that are special, not you riding there.”

All stunts performed without a net!

and......Garcia has been dismissed from South Carolina for good this time. Most unreal career at a school ever I think. Good Luck to that kid, hope he gets his shit together. How in the hell he beat Bama last year I'll never know.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Stoops is gone from Arizona. Losing to the Beavers is just too humiliating, I guess.
    I'll miss the entertainment value of his tirades on the sidelines.

Holy hell what on earth is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    and......Garcia has been dismissed from South Carolina for good this time. Most unreal career at a school ever I think. Good Luck to that kid, hope he gets his shit together. How in the hell he beat Bama last year I'll never know.
    Future Raiders draft pick.

buh bye stoops. you served your purpose..

just found out that i'm going to the tenn-lsu game this weekend. tennessee is going to get rolled, but i'm just going to drink beer and have a good time regardless.
    No kick turns
    No mercy

I'm going to the Bama vs UT game next week.....well, whatevers left of UT after LSWho kills em.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Cool moment from VT game last week

spook Guest
    Almost exactly a year ago, Stoops’ Wildcats had a No. 9 ranking going into a home game with Oregon State. The Beavers won, 29-27, behind quarterback Ryan Katz (remember him) and it was never the same for Stoops. He was fired two days after another loss to OSU, this time 37-27, a defeat which extended Arizona’s Division 1-A losing streak to 10 games.

I love the Cal Bears!!! Two weeks in a row I made money off them. Go Cal.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Headed to Starkville tomorrow. Gamecocks better get it done. Might make it back to Oxford in time to watch the Tide run over the Rebs. Plan on spending the least amount of time in Starkvegas and max in Oxford.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEHOCEY77 View Post
    Headed to Starkville tomorrow. Gamecocks better get it done. Might make it back to Oxford in time to watch the Tide run over the Rebs. Plan on spending the least amount of time in Starkvegas and max in Oxford.
    The Grove...... that is all.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

more time @The Grove and less time in Starkghanistan = WIN. Gonna MURDER the Rebels. I head to the motherland next week for the UT game....SO STOKED.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Absofuckinglutely. Making my 4th trip to Oxford and it gets better every single time.

Dear Florida: please beat Auburn
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Michigan State uniforms

I actually like the throwback Michigan State uniforms. Matte finish on the helmet is money. Good game.

We definitely helped them, but State played well. Dammit. But Gholston should be suspended after his showing. Ripping facemasks and throwing punches - stay classy, MSU....

Quote Originally Posted by RedWolf View Post
    We definitely helped them, but State played well. Dammit. But Gholston should be suspended after his showing. Ripping facemasks and throwing punches - stay classy, MSU....
    Is Denard a QB or a running back?
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

Trent Richardson is a BAD MAN.

I leave Thursday heading home for the Tennessee game. ROLL TIDE!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Can't believe Maryland let that slip away. VT played well though. And even though it's NFL, Jim Harbaugh is a dick.