Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Oh sweet, I was at work and completely missed DoWorks post. Yeah, I'll hold off, see what you can do.

Sitting on the Monster tomorrow afternoon!
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

My front row seats on the monster today. We lost, but it was a beautiful day and tons of fun!

Nice seats. I was in the bud roofdeck aside from the fourth inning no complaints

Did you sit at a table? We shot a bunch of shows there (20) and hung out there pregame while Fitzy did his thing for cold opens but never watched a game at one of the tables myself.

If this is happening, I'll throw my name in the hat and represent the JONG faction. Bud deck would be cool.

Advres, do you want to take this on? I'm down for a $100 seat on the Bud deck for Thursday night's game.

Or, if it has to be the bleachers, I'm fine with that, too. Just thinking someone needs to organize and I can't...
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

^^I certainly have no problem doing that. I guess DoWork's contacts aren't coming through? I'll give a 24hour deadline from now and anyone that says they are in from this post forward I will get tickets for. If you're poor, let me know your limit. Personally I think BD's budget is proper but we can find good seats at almost any price.

If people don't care about sitting near everyone in the game I can get seperate shit for everyone but that doesn't seem like a bunch of fun. Those standing room only grandstands I think are horrible. There is a painted yellow line that the security nazis keep you to and they are behind the traffic lanes so not only to have a limited view of the field as being right by the roof, but you have traffic at your height completely in front of you.

Thanks. Definitely get something together... if we're all in the Bud deck, then we can at least hang by the bar and talk. I'll see if I can get some from a customer tomorrow, too, but no promises... (Right behind home plate.)

Wait until tomorrow afternoon.

I'm in! (goes without saying I guess). The 100$ limit is fine with me. I will text Dowork as well. I'm sure he's in though. Thanks for heading this up Advres, I am amled to meet some knew mags!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Hey guys - i'm going to this game with my old man. (we're still talking this thursday, right?) i'd love to meet up with the maggot contingent before/during/after though... (well maybe not after, Dad is pushing 70..) Anybody like Whose on First for pregame? and if you guys get Bud deck seats, i'll definitely cruise up there for an inning or two and hang out.. keep me posted..

I'm down.

wait, strike that (Whos on First). Baseball Tavern!!

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    ^^I certainly have no problem doing that. I guess DoWork's contacts aren't coming through? I'll give a 24hour deadline from now and anyone that says they are in from this post forward I will get tickets for. If you're poor, let me know your limit. Personally I think BD's budget is proper but we can find good seats at almost any price.

If people don't care about sitting near everyone in the game I can get seperate shit for everyone but that doesn't seem like a bunch of fun. Those standing room only grandstands I think are horrible. There is a painted yellow line that the security nazis keep you to and they are behind the traffic lanes so not only to have a limited view of the field as being right by the roof, but you have traffic at your height completely in front of you.
    Sorry, I was hiking mt wash and camping all weekend and had my phone off, so I didn't get in touch with her until late last night. If we can get a head count, I could ask her again but it might be easier to just grab a bunch rather than play telephone now that there seems to be much more people going, especially if we all want to try to be near each other.

I'm totally in for the $100 limit, that's cool w me!

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    I'm in! (goes without saying I guess). The 100$ limit is fine with me. I will text Dowork as well. I'm sure he's in though. Thanks for heading this up Advres, I am amled to meet some knew mags!
    Hell yeah, thanks Advres! Stoked to see a game and high five some peeps!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Cool... This looks like it's gonna work! I have a call into my connection, but again, no promises, but it's usually good.

Advres, maybe you have better ideas, but here's some quick research:

Looking at Stub Hub and Ace, Bud Deck looks too pricey... 4 seats together for $175/person. Loge section 157 is about $114, or bleachers, section 41, there's 8 seats together for $61 each.

Those are some quick options to consider... bleachers are not bad (especially if you are socializing/watching entertainment) and the weather looks perfect.

Hey all, I just talked to an interwebless Big Daddy and he says he's got 6 tickets (under the hundo cap) on lock so don't buy any. He'll be on later to post details but he called and asked me to pass that along, so I'd expect he'll be on later to hash out the details.

Ohfishully amped for Thursday!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Okay, so I lied to Advres... I do have time to do this. My "connection" has access to great seats, but I had to commit. We will get the most bang for the buck, though, since there are no scalper fees, etc.

I ordered 6 tix @ $100 each (face value) for Thursday nights game. May not all be together, but they will try at least 2/4. I also have no idea where they will be, but for $100, they should be good since they're pulled from the owners/players "pool" (loge section?).

Head count right now is Me, Telee, Advres, DoWork, Mazderati, and possibly DaveTV and/or 2nd Mate? If you want to go, speak up! One ticket open? Looking forward to some maggot beers and a game...

I just received confirmation on the six sox tix. They are a tad more... $135 each. They could only do six in this area, but it means we will be somewhere very, very, very close to home plate or along the infield line. Sorry, but if this blows the budget for you, I'll do it for $100 and eat it. Otherwise, this should be awesome!

I'm still fine for that.

BD, I'm still in.

This is totally gonna suck I can already tell

Cool... thx. They won't be Monstah seats, but still great.

Pitching matchup is Lester vs. Masterson AND....

There's a player/fan photo session after BP.

That is awesome BD! I am psyched and I am also down with the ticket price.

Yep, Dowork is right, this is totally gonna suck!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Pitching matchup is Lester vs. Masterson AND....
    I heard that we're gonna see (recent trade acquisition) Erik Bedard on thursday...

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    I heard that we're gonna see (recent trade acquisition) Erik Bedard on thursday...
    Correct, they wanted to give another day off for Lester to start Fridays Yankees game. But Bedard has been injured and hasn't put in a full game yet (57 pitches last game) so I think we will see quite a few pitching changes.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    There's a player/fan photo session after BP.
    You gonna wear your chaps?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Membahs Only... go back to your guttah.