Full Finger Glove Recommendations

Need some new gloves. Going to be used for xc/all mountain riding. Currently have some fox sidewinders that are ok, but not my favorites. What are people happy with?

Dakine ventilators are pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ccwaskier View Post
    Need some new gloves. Going to be used for xc/all mountain riding. Currently have some fox sidewinders that are ok, but not my favorites. What are people happy with?
    A buddy rides these; loves them. I've been wearing a pair of Fox Dirt Paws for years and I'm amazed at how long they've lasted. Easily two very full seasons on them, with plenty of wrecks. They still keep going. No split seems or wear spots. I'm quite impressed. They won't breathe like the Ventilators, but they are bomber tough.

I should also note that they size a little small. I'm usually on the line between M & L and I opted for a large and they fit quite well.
    Last edited by Bobcat Sig; 07-07-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: sizing

I just got some Fox Bombers and love them.

mechanix gloves (cheap, $10/pair), or light motocross gloves (durable)

I have yet to find anything durable. Tried a bunch of Fox and Dakine, all spring leaks within a couple or few weeks it seems. Currently running Fox Unibombers, comfy and airy but are coming apart at the seams after two weeks. Might try to trade them for th Bombers. I have found Dakine's offerings to be particularly fragile. Think holes in palms and fingers after three rides.

Friends rock motocross gloves and swear by these. Cheap and bomber. That'll be my next glove purchase.

The Mechanix (or any mechanics) gloves are pretty bomber but don't breath as well IME.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow... flying through the air.

we just had this discussion, a couple of weeks ago. some good info in here. the 'Royal Air' are treating me right. woot.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...at-do-you-like
    crab in my shoe mouth