195 Superbros free plus shipping

I have a pair of 195 superbros which I skied for a season. I decided I like more sidecut in that width of a ski. One has a minimally cracked edge which is not displaced in the least. They have never been on a belt or stone, so there is a lot of base and edge left. They need a grind. I had them packaged to ship to a Mag in Calgary, but the shipping was unrealistic. If anyone in the states wants them, they are free plus shipping expenses. I got them super cheap from Splat, skied them, and am passing them on. No low count posters please. These are good skis with a lot of life in them

dibs

I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

Potentially spoken for by spthomson. PS, they are mounted once on the line for Look turntables (Pivot 14) 325 BSL

Count me in if they are still available.

respect on the hookup. congrats to spthompson on that snipe

jgb@etree Guest
    Please dont make posts like this in the middle of the night. I may never go to sleep again.

Very good of you, Jethro.

Spthomson: Enjoy 'em - they're beasts. Once you figure out how to ski them (HARD) they are tools of mass destruction. If you've never had the feeling of effortlessly blasting thru the nastiest of crud at top speed yet feeling like you're on groomed courdory, you're about to. I've gotten into the habit of aiming for huge death cookies because it makes me smile when the 195s crush them. This past season I was skiing a steep slope with several friends - all accomplished skiers. Crust is so thick that I (225#) can't even bust thru by jumping. Basically unskiable - survival skiing time. Buddies were floored when I just started making super g arcs all the way down. Wasn't because I was a better skier - I just had better skis.

Holy shit 1 millionth in line if everyone else suddenly decides to quit skiing. Why did I go to sleep? Why?!?!?!?

^^^ this.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

jgb@etree Guest
    Anyone else in the US have 1x mounted SuperBros in good shape they aren't using?

A little situation, and i figure we can make a lot of people happy pretty easily.

I snagged a pair of 195's from CA (in Calgary) a few weeks back. Canada Post has been having issues, so they are still in Calgary. Sitskib wants superbros too & he's in Calgary, and Jethro was giving some away to US people because he couldn't work out shipping to sitskib in Canada. spthomson jumped on the US offer and I'm sure he's stoked on the pending superbros.

So I'm wondering if anyone else can match Jethro's generosity and give (or sell uber cheap) their superbros. I'll pay CA as per our deal, but he can give them to sitskib locally in Calgary. Jethro can send his freebies to spthomson and complete that deal, and I'll get your 195's. If free, I'll pay all packing/shipping costs, or if you need some cash for them maybe sitskib can toss that in to cover whatever he was willing to pay for a pair originally as I'm just crafting this entire idea to try to get him a pair too as they're supposedly awesome for sitskiers. I've got a commited deal with CA so will not back out of it & will ultimately be getting a pair no matter how this all works out... just trying to help everyone out.

Thanks for the interest. The skis go out to spthomson next week, after the fourth of July

Very cool of you Jethro!

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Anyone else in the US have 1x mounted SuperBros in good shape they aren't using?

A little situation, and i figure we can make a lot of people happy pretty easily.

I snagged a pair of 195's from CA (in Calgary) a few weeks back. Canada Post has been having issues, so they are still in Calgary. Sitskib wants superbros too & he's in Calgary, and Jethro was giving some away to US people because he couldn't work out shipping to sitskib in Canada. spthomson jumped on the US offer and I'm sure he's stoked on the pending superbros.

So I'm wondering if anyone else can match Jethro's generosity and give (or sell uber cheap) their superbros. I'll pay CA as per our deal, but he can give them to sitskib locally in Calgary. Jethro can send his freebies to spthomson and complete that deal, and I'll get your 195's. If free, I'll pay all packing/shipping costs, or if you need some cash for them maybe sitskib can toss that in to cover whatever he was willing to pay for a pair originally as I'm just crafting this entire idea to try to get him a pair too as they're supposedly awesome for sitskiers. I've got a commited deal with CA so will not back out of it & will ultimately be getting a pair no matter how this all works out... just trying to help everyone out.
    JGB - thanks for thinking of me! Keep your eyes open for them SuperBROs (I love em) or any single BRO's in general as I have yet to ski one I didn't like
    I won't stand for anything...

JGB - not to worry, I'll save you a pair of the last ten we have.

sitskib - I have a single new 195, a single new 164 and a very lightly used drilled 174 laying around.

Hey Splat - I would definitely be interested in the 174 - may have found another set of 195's locally (to augment the new one I got from you earlier in the season).
    I won't stand for anything...

jgb@etree Guest
    Paging sitskib to the courtesy phone. Got a pair of 195's in Calgary for ya. Check your PM's.

Thanks, Jethro. Hope to put them to good use and not kill myself on them. When I'm done, I'll pass them on to another maggot.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

Glad to see those landing with you, sp.