View Poll Results: Summit? (Where and When)

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • 8/19 -8/21

3 21.43%
  • 9/16 - 9/18

8 57.14%
  • Island Park Basecamp or West Yelowstone

9 64.29%
  • Paradise Valley, MT/Livingston bascamp

1 7.14%
  • Madison/Ennis basecamp

1 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    loaded locked cocked and ready to rock
    Wouldn't the truck + trailer + the interstate have been a quicker way of getting up here??

Looking forward to the weekend!

Yep. My boat is a no-go. Bumnmer. Sounds like the MT mags are bringing extras!

FYI - I Will be showing up on Sat morning. Nothing I can do about it. I will prolly be there before you guys arise. Green truck. Short guy..big gut..prolly sipping whiskey and coffee.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Yep. My boat is a no-go. Bumnmer. Sounds like the MT mags are bringing extras!

FYI - I Will be showing up on Sat morning. Nothing I can do about it. I will prolly be there before you guys arise. Green truck. Short guy..big gut..prolly sipping whiskey and coffee.
    wake n bake 4:20 am if I'm not up by some odd chance
    Please bring funky blades all you cool ID MT guys rock on the sticks
    would like to try
    and net
    and bacon
    thanx
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

oh and Ipod I have speakers
    You have cool musical tastes
    I vote the oFISHcereal cocktail be
    RL Burnsides fav
    The bloody mo fo replace vodka w/ old grandad and drink to
    RL on 11
    add old Grandad to the list
    I haz shitloads of tomatoes
    one of truths fb bros clued me in on that fine cocktail
    mix master mixologist sfb will be fuckin yous up
    rub the liver now
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

SFB - you get up earlier than I do! I will not be there by 4:20am. More like 7.

I'll prolly be in the Trouthunter in Last Chance for breakfast at 7 sharp then cruise over, drop off camping shit and head out, Unless Everyones plan is to get after it super early.

Oh,another note for sfb- I might trail my power boat now that the drift boat is locked in a building I can't get into.

So my plan has once again changed. If I make it it will only be for a day of fishing Saturday. The TGR premiere is Saturday night so I will be attending the Bro down that is premiere night. If there is no room for an extra person in a boat no worries, but if there is I would be happy to slap some water with you guys still...
    "Figure if I study high, take the test high, I'll get high scores..." -Redman

Quote Originally Posted by NippleHighPow View Post
    So my plan has once again changed. If I make it it will only be for a day of fishing Saturday. The TGR premiere is Saturday night so I will be attending the Bro down that is premiere night. If there is no room for an extra person in a boat no worries, but if there is I would be happy to slap some water with you guys still...

Bro-Down over fishin'? We gotta set you straight! Same shit, different day out there. Skiing actually crossed my mind the other day too but the thought of fall fishin' quickly trumped those thought. I think you should just get the memo from a buddy on Monday or Tuesday. It'll read something like this: Good flick. Lottsa young skid chicks, everyone partied hard, don't remember much. The end. That's how it has gone for me at those things. But, I know you prolly gotta go for Earlyups.com ... Send me the memo on Tuesday!

Some of us are gonna fish Monday somewhere in the region too....

let the journey to the center of mag fishin minds begin.
    I deleted camp ground pm please send to Goat 183 he's navigatin 4 me
    see the rest of you fos mannana

SFB - you get up earlier than I do! I will not be there by 4:20am. More like 7.

I'll prolly be in the Trouthunter in Last Chance for breakfast at 7 sharp then cruise over, drop off camping shit and head out, Unless Everyones plan is to get after it super early.

Oh,another note for sfb- I might trail my power boat now that the drift boat is locked in a building I can't get into.
    will motor boat 4.......
    bring funky blades if you got

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    will motor boat 4.......
    bring funky blades if you got
    Motor boat will be last minute. I keep that over in Swan Valley and not 100% sure work and family obs will leave me enough time to get it before I head out. We'll see.

All my blades are with my boat which is locked up in a warehouse I can't get into til my buddy gets back to town next week or I'd bring some funky blades.

Just found out we have fire fighter training Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, so my plans are al shot to hell. I will be up tomorrow night to fish Saturday, and be back here Saturday night.
    The Worst mistakes, make the best memories.

I'll be the first to say thanks for a great weekend gentlemen. Great to see some old faces and real nice to meet some new ones. Hope that those of you that stuck around for Monday fishing stuck some big breadeaters.

Here's to next year!

So whose got the pics of those hogs we caught without ig? Go pro?

Thanks guys. Heard its supposed to be in the 80s this week in that region.

I still love it in that area even if its tough fishin. Ill bring the powerbait, chicken livers and treble hooks next year for the breadeaters.

^^^^

'Sall bout the bacon bro
    Damn glad to meet you fish studs, share stories, laughs, food drink, and party materials in such a cool setting, while in "PURSUIT" of the fishes
    thanks to all who made apperances and LB for reservin camp.
    Headed back to Henry's lake after the S fork Madison/Bakers hole. Slayed em that night till winds went nukulear and again yesterday morn. w/ various red eyed sculpin patterns.
    Full tr of my trip comin after unpackages of dodge/hog Island and defunkitizing of smelly fishin pooch

Great hangin with you guys! Let's do that more often!

Can't wait to see some of the shots SFB pulled off.

Ken has my vote for an honorary mag.

Thanks for the good times, too bad igband missed all the EPIC SLAYAGE!!

Ken said he'd love to come along again but next time promises to bring more booze.

Yeah, I owe Ken at least a bottle!

Yeah, I owe Ken at least a bottle!
    You and me both Schwerty. Too bad he doesn't roll with the crappy stuff - top shelf for that guy all the way!

Sounds like you guys just pounded 'em all day Monday. Bummed I missed it

Where's that goat 183 jong?
    this

aint no

but he got a few and hopefully learned a bit from a bunch of e-nonomoose fishtards .
    I owe Ken also
    that cat was the epitimy of a fun lovin hard fishin hard partying pusuit of the fishes MT guide/stud

Fishing is fishing, no matter the species. I had a blast!
    Thanks to SFB, Ig, LB, Schwerty, LMW, and Ken.
    Today I picked up an Assault XX raft from North Fork Outdoors.
    I'm going to learn to row so I can be of more assistance for next years Summit!
    I don't owe Ken any scotch, but I do owe him a thanks for pointing me towards NFO's raft.
    Thanks again Ken! (Someone please pass this on to Ken)

^^ 183 - great to meet ya mang. Very much looking forward to doing it again soon. Get yourself and your lady friend up to Bozangeles this winter for some skiing. We know how much you love the 'ghee, but I promise you'll have a good time.