Cape Cod anyone?

Who is going to be around this summer on the Cape. I should be around most weekends July and Aug. Lets go get some fish and beers.(pending wife approval)
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Pick me up in Boston and I'll pay for the beers.
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

I forgot to mention my lodging is with the in laws. We might make it happen anyway so long as we are all on our best behavior until the FIL is on his 3rd gimlet and the MIL is deep into a bottle of Makers.......so by 2 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd mate View Post
    I forgot to mention my lodging is with the in laws. We might make it happen anyway so long as we are all on our best behavior until the FIL is on his 3rd gimlet and the MIL is deep into a bottle of Makers.......so by 2 pm.
    I'll bring the Makers.
    Harvest the ride.

I'm in Falmouth every weekend. Unfortunately, no free lodging. My Fam rents oceanfront rooms if you want to be close to the beach.

I'd be game for fishing the Canal some night/morning or possibly out on the boat.

We're in Truro 8/15-30 or so as we have been every year for many. While I'm not a big fisherman I've always thought a fishing excursion there would be really fun. Striped bass are goddamn good to eat.

If anyone is up to taking a JONG fisherman out I'd be delighted and will be happy to bring adult beverages.

in all my years in Buzzards bay/Marion I have never fished the canal. I will get down there for sure sometime over the next couple months. It may take me a few weeks but I will get dialed into Orleans and then you fools can come up there. JONGs for sure especially when they are bearing beverages of the adult variety.

I'll be in Eastham Aug. 4th- the day after close of the Cape League season, and the day before the playoffs

do you have a tunnel pass?
    вы все все равно скоро сдохнете

Im in, gone the weekend of the 19th in August, but other than that I should be around.

Make sure you get a tunnel pass to avoid the bridge traffic.

Since I don't classify myself as anything but a JONG when it comes to fishing, I've got the list of good tides to fish the Canal as I don't have the experience in the big ditch to know what's what.

PM me and I can try to email it or give some times via PM

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd mate View Post
    in all my years in Buzzards bay/Marion I have never fished the canal. I will get down there for sure sometime over the next couple months. It may take me a few weeks but I will get dialed into Orleans and then you fools can come up there. JONGs for sure especially when they are bearing beverages of the adult variety.

I will be in touch as soon as I am repatriated in a few weeks and I have transitioned form bones and GT's to keepas.