XL and XXL Outerwear, Jesters, Skins, Some Tents, and a fixed gear

Need to drum up some cash to keep the bills paid and trade out some fun toys for other fun toys.

That said, the following is all up for sale.

Jesters - SOLD

BCA Lo Fat Skins - $50
    These have been cut for a 185 Chopstick and then down to a 186 Prophet 100 which they are cut for now. They have seen pretty heavy use, and are repaired on the tail of one with a piece of leather where the riveted tail loop ripped off (they wouldn't fit if re-riveted, so I just riveted in a piece of leather belt and it has worked fine.) If you were going to cut these down to a shorter length, you could drill the rivets out and reattach the tail hook directly to the skin. Glue is a little dirty, but has never been reglued, so you may be able to clean it, or just cover it up. Comes with bag.

XL Orage Billy Jacket - $120 OBO
    Nice jacket. Was new when purchased. Used for a season. 10k/10k Insulated. Pit Zips. Jacket is in awesome shape. Slightly longer fit. I am 6'1" feet tall and it looked good. One small hole on sleeve that is covered up with a patch the size of a nickel.

XXL Orage Benji Pants - SOLD

XL North Face Bizzo Jacket Montery Blue - $250
    North Face Gore Tex Shell. Skied in this maybe 5 times this season. Love it, but it is worth more than I need it right this second. I don't have a photo right this second but will in a day or so. Jacket is like new and can be seen here. http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/...zo-jacket.html

XL North Face Aconcagua Down - SOLD
    550 fill. Zip in compatible. Great jacket, just too warm for my "run hot" body. I have had it for a few years and though I have tried to use it, I have found no situation for me that it works in. It's just too warm. In excellent shape and has many years left. Is from the Fall 2007 year, but still has the lifetime warranty.

XLT LL Bean Weather Challenger Shell - $50
    Bought this jacket as a spring rain piece. Now that I am working for The North Face, I have a Venture. A great jacket. I got the tall for coverage on the back when wearing a pack. 2.5 layer. Super waterproof, fully taped, and stretch on the shoulders, sides and undearms.

Sierra Designs Clip Flashlight 2 - $100 OBO
    Great, lightweight backpacking tent for those not interested in a single wall. 3lb 6oz trail weight. I have owned this since new (about 5 years) and have spent around 40 nights in it, and have never had a problem. Love it. There is one small bend on a pole from a friend stepping on the bag, but it is not kinked or dented (round bend) and does not affect the performance of the tent and I can fit it with a replacement if I have one. Though, I have been using the tent for 2 years this way.

American Camper Backyard Tent - $10 + shippingg
    Pretty much a tent for the kids to play around in. Tarp floor, probably not waterproof, but kids sure do love it. Great to drag to concerts where you are worried someone may steal your tent. Awesome purple in color and tiny snow cap-esque rain fly.

1984 Miyata Fixed Gear - 59cm - $250
    Frame was stripped, with cable stops ground off, repainted "Metallic Sage Green" and then converted. Weinmann DP18 wheels, Formula Hubs, Specialized Tires in great shape, EuroAsia 16t cog with Dura Ace Lock Ring, Sakae bars. Raleigh crank. No brakes installed, but I can throw in a set that will work if you want them. Toe clips are needed and a new chain...unless you trust this one like I have (It's off a 58 schwinn.) Would prefer not to ship this.

Last edited by japollner; 06-17-2011 at 12:52 PM.
    [dk_ak] : they don't lke it when they see my lil dingy
    [dk_ak] : i tell them it is just a tug boat

Pm sent on jesters. Send some pics along and I'll send the money.

Jesters are pending.

Bump it up for a great deal on jesters from a NH native.

Jesters sold! Thanks Eric!

Added some more stuff.
    Last edited by japollner; 06-14-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Pants are sold!

Bump

TNF Down is sold.

DIBS on Bizzo Jacket...PM sent.
    Last edited by DerekPersson; 07-21-2011 at 02:11 AM.