FS Giant Trance X2 2009 med w/ upgrades!

Bike is in great shape and has a 2009 140mm Fox Vanilla RLC w/ QR15 axle which makes these bikes really come alive. I bought it used this spring but have decided I want a Harley instead! I only rode around my driveway! I spent over $300 to have it fully serviced and in like new condition. Front and rear shocks rebuilt(seals, oil change, wipers on fork/ float rebuild kit for rear shock ), brakes bled with new pads front and rear, brand new PC 951 chain, bike shop's "Full Bike Tune". Bike was well used by first owner, but just cosmetic scratches, no dents or cracks. I will include BRAND NEW Crank Bro candy 2 pedals and cleats($90), extra springs for fork and LX front D and granny gear. I'm asking $1700(what I paid in April 2011) OBO but buyer will pay $50 boxing plus shipping costs. My loss is your gain, I only want what I paid for it!

other upgrades/new parts-
    Sunline VI O Bar
    XT crankset
    BRAND NEW Sram X7 rear D and X5 shifter
    BRAND NEW Kenda Nevegal 2.3 DTC front and rear
    MRP chain guide(bike is currently a 1x9 setup)
    Truative stem( 70mm?)

cassette, hubs, seat post, seat, and brakes are stock.

Pictures on my pinkbike add-
    http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/860106/

Why is your box so expensive?

^^^The local shops charge $50 to package the bike, which is to say they prep as if it came from the factory(all bubble wrapped and taken apart)

Forget it, just get the box and run. Find some bubble wrap and/or newspaper. Pull the wheels, seatpost, and handlebars off (just takes a couple of minutes with a 4 or 5mm allen).

That's a pretty good deal, too bad I already own a Trance.