Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nateski View Post
    any time of day, any time of year, any activity, coors lite for me

6 pack of ice cold pounder cans. Love it.

Coors Lite out of a bottle is gross.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Warsteiner
    Das einzig wahre

Moose Drool

Schneiderweisse
    Last edited by schindlerpiste; 07-31-2019 at 10:11 AM.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

http://popicon.life/wp-content/uploa...7/169hamms.jpg

For cheap beer in a can nothing even comes close to touching Hamms.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    http://popicon.life/wp-content/uploa...7/169hamms.jpg

For cheap beer in a can nothing even comes close to touching Hamms.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Hamm's. Thank you --

I made it through Page one. and page ten --

I am sure it is here - I ain't looking for it :

maggots. How can your "go - to Beer" be anything But PBR. ? ???

I'm goin' skiing. FknA

tj
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

Really enjoying the Roque kolsch these days.
    watch out for snakes

Up here in Canada it’s Moosehead for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    Up here in Canada it’s Moosehead for me!
    So. I grab a 12 of Molson Export every time I am north of the Poutine Curtain. I can take or leave Moosehead. I miss Brador. Fond HS memories, or lack thereof.

Wow, nice 7 year thread 'Beer bump'. Must be summer.

I'll walk past everything with blinders on for a Czechvar. Ex NHL pro Bobby Holik turned me onto his national beer after a long week working on the horse barn...
    Harder to find in West WYO though, so I'll usually walk out with Grolsch.

I'm a Lager guy, not so much for the IPAs.

Mic ultra lime. I'm not particuarly proud of it, just works good for pounding at the pool on saturdays or after tennis matches. Which is about all the drinking I do.

We got a regional down here "30A" that I love but it's more about the namesake. Also like a sweetwater 420 but again, its about the name.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Warsteiner
    Das einzig wahre
    It doesn't travel across the ocean very well. Drink in the US at your own peril. I worked at a place that had it on tap in '95 and it sucked, bad. We called it WasserSteiner. It was marginally good for re-hydration, only. As a result I did not try it on any of my trips to Germany. It may taste like heaven, but I'll never know.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Great bump and for me it is a ni brainer - Bells Two Hearted... Def not my favorite but regardless of event, party, venue or time of year it is a long easy going go to beer that never gets old for me...

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

Go-to has to be something I can get anywhere...even airports. So I’ll say:
    Summer: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
    Winter: Guinness.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Modelo or CL when it's hot. Usually SNPA or a Dust Bowl Hops of Wrath when it gets cooler. In summer, I'll do hoppy and heavy if I'm out at a pub of something, but it's just not as appealing as a lighter lager or pilsner in summer.

Blue Moon. Yeah, but I like it.

New favorite is Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, but oftentimes hard to find.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

This summer, when it isn't PBR from the mini fridge in my garage, and I need a little extra kick to get the buzz on, I've been drinking a lot of First Cast from Elevation brewing. Two Hearted, and Odell's IPA also fit the bill. Stiegl when I want a decent imported Pils and it is nice that my local pub has it on the regular.

My taste in sports beer is climate dependent

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    So. I grab a 12 of Molson Export every time I am north of the Poutine Curtain. I can take or leave Moosehead. I miss Brador. Fond HS memories, or lack thereof.
    Love Export first beer I ever had a sip of as a young lad. Dad always had a case and I was of course the designated runner for him and his buds. Always drank what was in the neck of the bottle before it was delivered.

I totally disagree. There are many people who like that ultra hoppy "craft" beer "microbrewery" beer. I am not one of them. Give me a good Pils: Warsteiner, Pilsner Urequell, Steigl anytime. Otherwise, and if available, I prefer only a good Kellerbier from Franconia in northern Bavaria
    It doesn't travel across the ocean very well. Drink in the US at your own peril. I worked at a place that had it on tap in '95 and it sucked, bad. We called it WasserSteiner. It was marginally good for re-hydration, only. As a result I did not try it on any of my trips to Germany. It may taste like heaven, but I'll never know.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    I totally disagree. There are many people who like that ultra hoppy "craft" beer "microbrewery" beer. I am not one of them. Give me a good Pils: Warsteiner, Pilsner Urequell, Steigl anytime. Otherwise, and if available, I prefer only a good Kellerbier from Franconia in northern Bavaria
    I am with you, until you mention WasserSteiner. For some reason it tasted like crap. Maybe it was our taps. I'll never know, because I was scarred for life. I too hate hop bombs. I like a lager and love SchwarzBier.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

I am with you, until you mention WasserSteiner. For some reason it tasted like crap. Maybe it was our taps. I'll never know, because I was scarred for life. I too hate hop bombs. I like a lager and love SchwarzBier.
    Surely those issues could have been solved between '95 and now right? Was just giver some of their Dunkle and while not my first choice for summer sippin, it'd be a nice fall brew.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Surely those issues could have been solved between '95 and now right? Was just giver some of their Dunkle and while not my first choice for summer sippin, it'd be a nice fall brew.
    Once bitten, twice shy. Sometimes you get scarred. I'd try the dunkel. Not so much on the Verum.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz61YQWZuYU

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Wow, nice 7 year thread 'Beer bump'. Must be summer.

I'll walk past everything with blinders on for a Czechvar. Ex NHL pro Bobby Holik turned me onto his national beer after a long week working on the horse barn...
    Harder to find in West WYO though, so I'll usually walk out with Grolsch.

I'm a Lager guy, not so much for the IPAs.
    Bought my first pack of torpedo since forever the other day. Drank one last night and made me remember this thread. Thought I’d check back in.....
    focus.

Anchor California Lager from the store. XX dark on tap at my.local taqueria. I know, I'm a wimpy peasant when it comes to beer. Sorry.

Summer - Surly Todd the Axe Man or one man mosh pit.

Winter / fall - Bent Paddle Black Ale or Boulder Beer Shake Chocolate Porter.

Great Divide Hazy IPA, Odd 13 Superfan Hazy IPA, Ecliptic Phazer Hazy IPA are my everyday gotos.

If I'm in a place where I can only get big brands, I go Cigar City Jai Alai or Ballast Point Sculpin.

If I can get them I would always prefer to drink, all day everyday, Weldworks Juicy bits (which I can often get) or Treehouse (Julius, Doppleganger, Green, etc) (which I can only rarely get.) So those are my gotos if the world of beer acquirement is perfect. Which it often isn't.

Yes, I'm that guy. Life is too short to ski shitty skis, ride shitty bikes, listen to shitty music, or drink shitty beer.