Boston Mags - Red Sox Tix for Wednesday June 1st. Afternoon Game.

Howdy Boston area Mags. Haven't been on the forums much of late as work has been all consuming but enjoyed a kick ass 2010/2011 season. So speaking of work being a drain I have a meeting that is now preventing me from realizing my plan of Wednesday afternoon Fenway beers under the sun. Game is next Wednesday, June 1st. 1:05 start. Red Sox v. White Sox. Seats are in RF Box 7, 5 rows from the field. $100 for the pair which is essentially face ($95). Great seats.

Drop me a PM if interested. I'll be in VT all weekend and likely offline, but will be checking today and will jump back online Monday. I can meet up in the Copley area on Tuesday, May 31st or Wednesday morning, June 1st for the exchange.
    Uno mas

Fuckit so much. Have a crazy deadline next week or I would snatch them up. To anyone interested, Dore is good peoples and if the seats are the same I sat in last year they are indeed good.

Dibs as long as my lady friend doesn't have a final that day. I'll let you know in a few hours.
    Hail Ullr

We're in, PM incoming.
    Hail Ullr

PM replied to... sorry for the delay. ...and, Advres.. hope all is well. We got a seat upgrade this year so actually much better than our prior seats. Stoked. Will let you know if other games pop up.
    Uno mas

I will be back in Mass in early July and will be keeping an eye out for anything you you might want to unload.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    PM replied to... sorry for the delay. ...and, Advres.. hope all is well. We got a seat upgrade this year so actually much better than our prior seats. Stoked. Will let you know if other games pop up.
    You are a gentleman and a scholar sir!

Mini @ Fenway late July????
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Live a mile or so from Fenway so just name the date.
    Uno mas