Freerider - The Kyle Miller Film (Trailer)

I hope I'm not stealing any thunder by posting this, but I came across this trailer on 7YW today. Kyle, your adventures over the past 3 years were a huge part of the reason I made the return to the mountains (that, and the midwest blows donkey nuts). I'm super stoked to see you getting the recognition you deserve. Thank you for providing so much inspiration. Keep doing what you're doing. Its rad.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

that is cool. looking forward to it.

is there more about the 1000' cliff in the film i wonder?
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Kyle Miller passed me on the uptrack this winter, up at Rogers Pass. It was a meter deep day at least. Coincidence?
    Life is simple. Go Explore.

^^is that a skizee?
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Hell no. Skiing is ghey and for old people, it's a Mattracks Powerboard.
    Life is simple. Go Explore.

Looks like it could have some potential, hope i'll get the chance to see it.

Looks interesting.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

Looking forward to watching the dream.

Right on Kyle.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Thanks very much guys. I am stoked on the project. So far this spring I have ridden on some of the bigger more isolated peaks in the Cascades and we have been filming the whole time.

For example we did a trip out to Goode which was 5 days and almost 50 miles....Brutal.

I am stoked to announce that I will also be involved with the new Sweetgrass film which will be included in the video.
    Shameless spam: Trip reports and Gear reviews and if you want to support what I do follow me on Instagram @KyleMiller411

Fuck yeah, The Cascades are a brutal range. I have mad respect for anyone that tears them up, and you tear them up for sure.
    good work!
    Hello darkness my old friend

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Miller View Post
    Thanks very much guys. I am stoked on the project. So far this spring I have ridden on some of the bigger more isolated peaks in the Cascades and we have been filming the whole time.

For example we did a trip out to Goode which was 5 days and almost 50 miles....Brutal.

I am stoked to announce that I will also be involved with the new Sweetgrass film which will be included in the video.
    Sick. When does it all drop?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

I know that we stop filming around September and if all goes according to plans it will be premiered sometime around November but I am a climber not to much of a filmer/editor so I can't be sure.

The past month has been filled with some of the highest highs and lowest lows I have ever experienced.

Here is a small taste of what will be included in the film.

http://blog.firstascent.com/2011/04/...personal-loss/
    Shameless spam: Trip reports and Gear reviews and if you want to support what I do follow me on Instagram @KyleMiller411

good job man! stoked to see it.

What's this release in the Fall stuff?? Ready to view the film now, keep up the good work