FS RS Domain 318, 180mm, 1.125 steerer, fox vanilla r 9.5 x 3, other shit

Thinking like $100 + shipping since you can find these online pretty cheap. It was new last year stock on a Scott Voltage FR20, ridden for a couple months, definitely ridden well. You'd probably want to get it serviced or rebuilt and have the seals replaced, but if you need a cheap FR fork this is the one. Prefer not to ship so preference to UT mags. also would trade for parts for the voltage.

https://picasaweb.google.com/nablouin/BikeSheeeeeeeet#

also have a fox vanilla R 9.5 x 3 shock from the voltage that i'm upgrading to a new marzocchi WC coil. this has about 2 months of riding, never had any issues with it at all, actually seems like a pretty solid shock but i'm a gear whore. $100 shipped.

also for local sale only got some like 27.5" or so white deity riser bars, and a race face xy 31.8mm seatpost, also have the wheels off the scott which are Alex FR 32 rims laced to scott hubs, honestly i have no idea what these are worth and they are kind of beat but i bet you could get them rebuilt pretty cheap and easy or at least scrounge for parts, $100 for the set? 12 x 135 rear spacing with a 20mm through front hub.

trade wise i'm mainly looking for brake or drivetrain upgrades (shifter/rear derailleur/cassette).

brake obviously not included with fork.

My GF could use that fork, but doubt she'd want to spend the money since she'd need an x-soft spring and a rebuild. Don't how how she DH's on an old 130mm Manipoo...

fork sold, bump for other shit, make me an offer.